Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just so the people on here that will be out at the event spectating... according to www.weather.com its supposed to be raining this week end. Meaning Rainy Day Dorifto :D but as far as everyone else... i recommend rain coats, umbrella's, or trash bags w/ holes cut out for the head and arms. ;)

doubt it... from what im aware drift practices are held rain or shine... doubt there should be any difference w/ this one

Rain, no. Insane FL style thunderstorms, probably. It would be a huge liability to keep it going if there was little to no visibility and lightening.

Jeremey, ur little pimpin aint easy thingy with the guy dancin around with the kid cracks me up!!!
DRIFTING IN ONE DAY!!!!! AHHHH IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Weather forecast for the time we are at Moroso....

8am---Rain / Thunder Precep:70% DewPnt:70°F Humid:79% Wind:SSE 15 mph

9am---Rain / Thunder Precep:70% DewPnt:70°F Humid:74% Wind:SSE 16 mph

10am--Scattered T-Storms Precep:50% DewPnt:70°F Humid:71% Wind:SSE 17 mph

11am--Scattered T-Storms Precep:50% DewPnt:71°F Humid:67% Wind:SSE 19 mph

12pm--Scattered T-Storms Precep:50% DewPnt:71°F Humid:65% Wind:S 19 mph

1pm---Scattered T-Storms Precep:50% DewPnt:71°F Humid:65% Wind:S 19 mph

2pm---Scattered T-Storms Precep:50% DewPnt:71°F Humid:65% Wind:SSE 19 mph

3pm---Scattered T-Storms Precep:50% DewPnt:71°F Humid:67% Wind:S 18 mph

4pm---Scattered T-Storms Precep:50% DewPnt:70°F Humid:67% Wind:S 17 mph

Bring your Umbrellas and Rain Gear.

I'm sort of calling that. I don't trust forecasts but if all of this rain goes by overnight, we will end up with rain in the morning and sun in the afternoon. It would not be so bad then.

- Erick

Its raining here right now. Hopefully it just all passes overnight and we have a nice day. Yesterday was perfect.

SileightyBoi said:
its gonna rain allll dayyyyy..the rainy season has come if sum of u dont watch the news much

This is no summer shower. It's a pretty f*cking big formation south of the Gulf. It's going to be raining non-stop.

http://intellicast.com/Storm/Hurricane/CaribbeanSatellite.aspx?animate=true

You see it growing here, but it wont be as bad as it seems. When the formations hit the land it weakens (same as a hurricane) and we're being hit by the west coast, so it should not be as bad and we might have intervals. I dunno.... we got what.... D-Day minus 18?

rwdrift said:
I dunno.... we got what.... D-Day minus 18?

haha. Well current weather here (im 10-15min east of Moroso) It rained once today about a hour ago for about 30min. Looking at the sky it seems there wont be much/if any more rainfall today here. Maybe we will get lucky. But Moroso has a tendancy to get rained on any chance it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom