Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They never answered my pm to volunteering ]:. Whatever, they may have too many volunteers already

PM me about volunteering, I am working to possibly set up a small 3rd layout and need people to work it. If we do it, it will be for absolute beginners, just figure-8 and donut cones.

Sean Love said:
PM me about volunteering, I am working to possibly set up a small 3rd layout and need people to work it. If we do it, it will be for absolute beginners, just figure-8 and donut cones.

The skid pad is pretty small...I can't imagine much more than a figure-8 there.

oh snap this is my first event i'm goin to be driving in and the first time driving my new car if its done by then i need a 5speed ka tranny and a wire harness for a ka24de and spare rims people help me out let me kno who has what and how much

DrumFunKen said:
DRIVERS ONLY. If you don't have a drivers wristband you won't be served. Can't afford to feed the whole event.

Oh no not that, I was talking about the Sickle Cell!!!

its a decent size i did autocross there about a year ago now. its smoother then the fairgrounds but has a little more grip when it gets really hot. should be big enough for anyone with more then 200hp to get to 3rd. -SAS

i'd really like to see the layout they're going to use on the skidpad. i hope its a decent size it looks like it. i dont know if they're seperating groups for the skidpad and roadcoarse i'd really like to do the roadcoarse but if i get stuck on the skidpad i really hope its a decent layout and size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom