Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question for harri. is there going to be a tire machine there? if not im thinkin of bringing mine. it would be a hassle but if i must i will.

what miata? said:
quick question for harri. is there going to be a tire machine there? if not im thinkin of bringing mine. it would be a hassle but if i must i will.

And if you are taking it, how much are you charging per wheel?

what miata? said:

yea you bring yours cuz i dont wanna bring mine. :bigthumbu

plastic ones or real ones? Then we would need metal stakes in the ground and chains on their neck. I know a guy who rents alligators...want me to call.

suaknee said:
plastic ones or real ones? Then we would need metal stakes in the ground and chains on their neck. I know a guy who rents alligators...want me to call.

i was thinking free roam.. its like constantly changing clipping points :bigthumbu

Well currently the selection out here is Alligators, Racoons, Wild Pigs, Possums, Foxes, Armadillos, Bats, Otters, Egrets, Cranes, Deer and Peacocks. Oh wait, Bobcats too.......

My friends and I have already used about half of the above for clipping points on Beeline highway.... :)

nw son florida panthers-ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

haritsu-no need to worry when your motor goes at this event ill just take your spot!!!!! i dont blow them up any more, i just rap them till they give up!!!!!lolol

I'm Proud to Announce that STFUandDrive.com and Hybrid-Performance.com will be Providing Food for Drivers at this event.

Hot Dogs and Hamburgers and some other stuffs will be provided by us for the drivers and drivers only. You Come to our tent. Show us your secret drivers wristband and Eat for free.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will also be displaying some products from Hybrid-Performance and possibly forge Motorsport as well.

Hope this makes some of your day more relaxed so you can focus on more important things like driving!!!!!!!!!!!!. :D

Sean Love said:
Well currently the selection out here is Alligators, Racoons, Wild Pigs, Possums, Foxes, Armadillos, Bats, Otters, Egrets, Cranes, Deer and Peacocks. Oh wait, Bobcats too.......

My friends and I have already used about half of the above for clipping points on Beeline highway.... :)

lol, or just fall in the canal...saw some gators in there last time i went to moroso

DrumFunKen said:
I'm Proud to Announce that STFUandDrive.com and Hybrid-Performance.com will be Providing Food for Drivers at this event.

Hot Dogs and Hamburgers and some other stuffs will be provided by us for the drivers and drivers only. You Come to our tent. Show us your secret drivers wristband and Eat for free.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will also be displaying some products from Hybrid-Performance and possibly forge Motorsport as well.

Hope this makes some of your day more relaxed so you can focus on more important things like driving!!!!!!!!!!!!. :D

I love you, Rob. I was gonna search for change so I can get something to eat at the event, but you got us covered. Thanks! :bigthumbu

DrumFunKen said:

Let's get some Baby Back Ribs and Some Chicken going too!!!!! :bigthumbu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom