Ter-Tech drift event at Moroso June 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hairetsu said:
I'm sure ill make it on the track, so keep a look at for my convertable at the event :)
I hope you have a rollbar at the very least, it is requered by the insurance company. all the drivers with a convertible car need to have it. I hope this wont change anybodys plans but if you are unable to get the roll bar let me know so I can refund you entry fee, Sorry about any trouble this might cause.

im dieng to get on that track.... mad fun mad fun

and im looking forward to watching all the guys i know from down here finaly go to an event and to see the guys that havent gone to an event in years :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

ter-tech said:
I hope you have a rollbar at the very least, it is requered by the insurance company. all the drivers with a convertible car need to have it. I hope this wont change anybodys plans but if you are unable to get the roll bar let me know so I can refund you entry fee, Sorry about any trouble this might cause.
already have this installed buddy :)

Hairetsu said:
I'm sure ill make it on the track, so keep a look at for my convertable at the event :)

boop!!!!! convert on skidpad allday!!!!!!!!!!! lol---boop--- :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jdmbrian said:
Im not a drifter nor am i drifting but ill be out there showing my support for those i know who are drifting. think it`ll be a sweet event.

Thanks Brian! :bigthumbu

As for the skid pad, I might be there most of the day, but from the looks of a little drifting session I had behind my job today, I might be able to go on the road course.

Harri, I want to know something. What are you looking for when judging drivers to go on the road course? Can a n00b with decent car control be allowed on the main course? Or must a driver just have incredible skills and just be sick with it? I am hoping to do some high speed drifting! Thanks.

I am going into the swamp first, i call it...lol... Harri Hot laps on the skidpad and if you spin out once you drive out, and get in line.. like that we get to drive more etc....

Register first, find out later. If there is a spot, someone might beat you to it while you find out. Last update there were 2 left.

:D
IMG_2027_thumb.jpg
if any body cant go pleas let me go for you I was out of the states and did not get a chance pre-reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom