Ter-Tech 11-10-07 Night Event

IMG_8421.jpg

Looks like this is the only picture I found with me anywhere, nice ass shot though. I had the silver sil80 that was spinning out all the time.

Anybody got any video or pics of me??? I left my Camcorder at home and only have in-car vids.... like this.....

[yt]ivsEEBSUZ_8[/yt]

Last edited:
yeah what happened to all the people that were takin pictures. when i was on the skid pad all i saw was fuckin camera flashs. lol Pics of the supra or ban. -SAS

rhythm_drifting said:
Anybody got any video or pics of me??? I left my Camcorder at home and only have in-car vids.... like this.....

[yt]ivsEEBSUZ_8[/yt]

damn dude, sweet vid!

post more like this, looks like some serious street drifting bizniz

I love that in car video. Gives you a great perspective of what is going on. Rhythm, you improved ton throughout the night, it was fun watching you.

rhythm_drifting said:

HOLY CRAP WILL YOU PLEASE PUT BOTH HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240SicknessX said:
HOLY CRAP WILL YOU PLEASE PUT BOTH HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol listen to him^^^. You'll be surprised how much easier it will be with both hands on the steering wheel. Just minimize having one hand on the wheel, only do it when you have to(e-brake pulling or shifting). I will say I love your determination. I saw that Mustang over and over again. It was like every few mins I hear the roar of the American muscle :bigthumbu .

you dont need two hands right e30 lol 1 hand ftw -SAS

by the way i slide with two and use gloves so i don't loose grip

Last edited:
240SicknessX said:

haha that's the first thing that I thought when I watched that video. Seriously, both hands on the wheel and you'll improve your driving immediately.

fc3sbmx said:
haha that's the first thing that I thought when I watched that video. Seriously, both hands on the wheel and you'll improve your driving immediately.

Werd

the only ones that are somewat usable...this film camera sux!!!! vids coming soon, their on the g/f's cam.

lights.jpg

piner.jpg

crownvic.jpg

i had ALOT of pix, but I'm too embarased to even show them they came out so bad...sorry guys, next time :(

Last edited:
LOL thanks guys!!! Yea later on in the night I tried to make a point of driving with two hands. I'm working on it but my right hand got in the way sometimes and actualy slowed my countersteer once or twice. I'm just so used to not having a harness. I used to have to hold myself in place with one and drift with the other, just how I learned. Old habbits die hard but nextime I'm using a chainsaw!!!

Heres some more.... Anything anyone can get to me would be greatly appreciated so I can add them to my YouTube page.

CobraSlider <<<<<<Go here for all my videos.... some good, some bad and some really bad LOL

[yt]O75i5v7-suE[/yt]
[yt]mRyFTpt_kY0[/yt]
[yt]o-U6nxkS3iw[/yt]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom