Ter-Tech 11-10-07 Night Event

Here you go guys. This is all I got. I had a wonderful time, I loved it a night, it was just 20 times better, and it was great seeing you again. Of course. :bigthumbu

IMG_6027a.jpg

IMG_6030a.jpg

IMG_6041a.jpg

IMG_6043a.jpg

IMG_6052a.jpg

IMG_6055a.jpg

IMG_6056a.jpg

IMG_6064a.jpg

IMG_6065a.jpg

IMG_6069a.jpg

IMG_6076a.jpg

IMG_6078a.jpg

IMG_6082a.jpg

IMG_6096a.jpg

IMG_6097a.jpg

IMG_6127a.jpg

IMG_6076a.jpg

i look weird :laugh: i didnt even know that was you i met meghz....BTW Suaknee you have very soft hands :ghey: no homo

i look weird :laugh: i didnt even know that was you i met meghz....BTW Suaknee you have very soft hands :ghey: no homo

yup, that was me. Nice meeting you.

it was just a professional hand shake guys... lol

oh and thanks mike ;)

IMG_6138a.jpg

Forgot one!

man everytime i go to these events.. i have no idea who ppl are out there i know by there car and such.. but next time i wanna meet most of you guys at the next event.. so i can feel like the biggest newb lol. xP

sfls13drifter said:
man everytime i go to these events.. i have no idea who ppl are out there i know by there car and such.. but next time i wanna meet most of you guys at the next event.. so i can feel like the biggest newb lol. xP

im the same way, but this event that would been hard with so many ppl there.

sfls13drifter said:

Don't worry once you meet one the flood gates open and you'll get introduced to a lot of people lol.

thanks for the positive remarks. I also would like to meet the rest of you guys as the only one i met/know is MIKE. and we definately need more photo's/video's in here...too much talk...there are enough threads to babble in...add some MEDIA!!! I also was a little nervous about drifting in front of everyone, but after the first run that all went out the window. I didn't expect soo many spectators, but it was awesome and who cares about them. We're there for the drifting, not the comments or haters... :bigthumbu

Last edited:
sfls13drifter said:

guilty... lol well... i was kinda stuck in the pit though... so... hopefully next time i'll be able to move around a little bit more... :D

Flatline slider said:
i always love megs pics

aw thankyou =) Your mom was amazing and so cool. Mommadukes. =)

and your right estie, with no momma, there would be no mission, and that would suck.

thanks everyone for the comments.

J30 Meghz said:
Here you go guys. This is all I got. I had a wonderful time, I loved it a night, it was just 20 times better, and it was great seeing you again. Of course. :bigthumbu

IMG_6096a.jpg

C. Jackson FTW!! That's my vinyl work!

Back
Top Bottom