Sunoco tonite?

KaZ_7 said:
come along for the ride grasshoper what is your weapon of choice

lol..werd...yo roidmonkey jus meet me on saturday and the usual sfldrifters meet spot pines and flamingo D&D and we'll take it from there when we meet up with the rest of the fellas.... :bigthumbu

koo see yall this saturday then :bigthumbu. ni-shi dont feel bad that dam miata gave me trouble too but after $10 worth of quarters i finally whooped him :laugh:

koo see yall this saturday then :bigthumbu. ni-shi dont feel bad that dam miata gave me trouble too but after $10 worth of quarters i finally whooped him :laugh:

LMAO!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:...omg $10..very determined..i like that...dude I jus gave up...:laugh:

hes not kidding. Dam ry how much money we spend on that arcade maybe $20 everytime. Then we're broke....<sigh>

i gots a digi cam. Down_drifter i think you live by me and ry youre on Miramar pkwy right?

fuckin amazing!!!! i need to get more in sync with the car before i try to slide it ... again. i almost took out Ry the other night soooo yea besides the homicidal slding its fucking amazing

Back
Top Bottom