Sunoco tonite?

tried lookin for you but where do u normally park?

we stay in the dark...like some tomcats or some kind of nite crwaler..lol

yeah ni, that was me.. i roll with that pearl white 240, and a bunch of hondas... boosted red coupe, gunmetal 4door, pink crx, red hatch.. i was at the truck stop playing with the tomato truck heh.. we're usually at the entrance to sunoco across from the dumpsters by the pay phones or at the truckstop where you saw us, at the publix in hialeah or lurking in the darkness waiting for someone to do something stupid :D

you can't miss us.. just look and listen for srt-4's.. if you here "OMFG is dat ting boooosted?!? how u do dat man?!" and then some comments about skittles and getting back in the bag.. and then the fighting ensues...

sorry for the rant heh... see you guys out there tonite.. pm if u wanna make plans to link

yea i seen u guys out there....i think u kno edwin with red hatch and red rims...guy goes through cars like underwears...lol i should be ridin dolo tonite so i'll see you there bro...Sidewayz_Madnes, Miami_drifter, and all others see u there...hit me up yall...(in tha dark purple 240 with jdm plate in the front)

how bout we all meet at the wendy's? and ride from there? if not then wistle at me or something idc! lmk its u... names frank by the way.

Miami_drifter said:
how bout we all meet at the wendy's? and ride from there? if not then wistle at me or something idc! lmk its u... names frank by the way.

sounds good....i'll be there..names joel bro

what time again?

i wont be getting out there until around 9:30-10 but i dont usually hit hialeah until sunoco gets raided.. then to hialeah.. then back to sunoco... so if you guys come buy sunoco when you come into the gas station im across from the dumpsters...

leaVEN THE CRIZIB NOW...ROLLING WITH A SILVER TEG AND AN ECLIPS WITH MISSING BUMPER AND FENDER HOLLA! NAMES ROLY BTW! SEE ME OUT THERE SAY WASA!

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
lol we went to dog house bro lol! we got off on mimia gardens drive!

i kept on going with some other guy behind me.. i parked at the shell and not even a minute it got raided again! so i went home.

McWire300zx said:
end of the year tryin to get collars i guess... they were nasty this weekend! cop called my car a piece of shit lol
damn they are getting vicious thats just cruel

Back
Top Bottom