Sunoco tonite?

we all jus got meet chill and stick together cause i saw most of you guys and when shit hit the fan we all fuckin lost each other....lol...

Side_wayz and Miami_drifter i saw your cars but i didnt kno how u fuckers looked liked..lol...so i didnt kno who to come up 2 and say whats up...i creeped on the side wit the s14 on steelies....

how aboot next saturday we all meet up at one significant car so that way everyone knows where the sfldrifters are at? sound good?

Ni-Shi-Sero said:
we all jus got meet chill and stick together cause i saw most of you guys and when shit hit the fan we all fuckin lost each other....lol...

Side_wayz and Miami_drifter i saw your cars but i didnt kno how u fuckers looked liked..lol...so i didnt kno who to come up 2 and say whats up...i creeped on the side wit the s14 on steelies....
yea i saw u... i was the owner of the s13.. white shirt black shorts..long hair.

KaZ_7 said:
how aboot next saturday we all meet up at one significant car so that way everyone knows where the sfldrifters are at? sound good?
yup sounds good... lmk whos car..

Ni-Shi-Sero said:

U WER THE ONE PLAYING WITH THE REMOTE CONTROLED CAR? I SAW UR CAR..U WER PARKEWD RITE INFRONT OF THE BLUE FC WITH BLACK HOOD!!! THATS SAM BTW!

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
U WER THE ONE PLAYING WITH THE REMOTE CONTROLED CAR? I SAW UR CAR..U WER PARKEWD RITE INFRONT OF THE BLUE FC WITH BLACK HOOD!!! THATS SAM BTW!

Na...I had jus met those guys over there...I was the one with glasses and a black hat and black shirt that was sayin whats up to sam...i saw him zoom by so i texted him to make a u-turn.

SileightyBoi said:
u guys are all goin 2night?
na bro...i guess we jus tryin to plan ahead for next Friday and Saturday i guess...

Im goin saturday night dunno bout friday. Peoples up here in hollywood, PPines and davie yall wanna cruise down together?

Im guessin it would be easier at the shell to meet up round that same time cause sunoco gets packed and on top of that its dark. I should be with my boy in an FC.

KaZ_7 said:
Im goin saturday night dunno bout friday. Peoples up here in hollywood, PPines and davie yall wanna cruise down together?

im down...i live off of taft by tha flippers

ive been out there a couple times on sunday if anyone is out there its usually cuz they set something up before if you catch my drift ;) its definitely not crazy like it is fri/sat

McWire300zx said:
ive been out there a couple times on sunday if anyone is out there its usually cuz they set something up before if you catch my drift ;) its definitely not crazy like it is fri/sat

Damn dude I didnt even kno ppl went out there on sundays

yea for real i wasnt even aware of that. Ni shi you live by flippers? Thats f**** gangster my buddies and i have been trying to go there for the longest to play initial d cuz its been a while but we never get the chance. whos up for an initial d arcade ass whoopin?!

KaZ_7 said:
yea for real i wasnt even aware of that. Ni shi you live by flippers? Thats f**** gangster my buddies and i have been trying to go there for the longest to play initial d cuz its been a while but we never get the chance. whos up for an initial d arcade ass whoopin?!

HAHA! yo its on! Played it bout a month ago and got spanked by the computer....dude the miata owned me and I thought I was hot shit in a R34 Gt-R..lol

same here ive never herd bout sundays bt def. 4 next week meet there at da same time at 9 so we can have time 2 chill b4 it gets raided

Miami_drifter said:
same here ive never herd bout sundays bt def. 4 next week meet there at da same time at 9 so we can have time 2 chill b4 it gets raided

word up...did even have time to way or nuttin..lol

wave* my bad....

Back
Top Bottom