Sunoco tonite?

werd! so whos ridin down along with us in a group
1. KaZ_7
2. 001Rytakahashi

p.s. ni_shi anytime you wanna throwdown in some initial d let me know

thats by mi casa! like right there like! hahahahaha
I dunno if i can go friday but sat fo sho

Miami_drifter said:
well i live in coral springs bt come down on weekends at miramar off of i75 at rivera isles

where do u wanna meet up friday? or jus head to shell?

Yo I kno its just 27 but I met some cool ass cats yesterday and hopefully some more next week...1 love yall...(no homo)...lol

KaZ_7 said:
thats by mi casa! like right there like! hahahahaha
I dunno if i can go friday but sat fo sho
where at?

Ni-Shi-Sero said:
where do u wanna meet up friday? or jus head to shell?

Yo I kno its just 27 but I met some cool ass cats yesterday and hopefully some more next week...1 love yall...(no homo)...lol
lmao lt dont matter just lmk

you get off on miramar pkwy west and make a left on dykes road right. Rivera isles is str8 down from there after a 4 way stop. If you make a left at the four way stop and cross the bridge thats my neighborhood sun!

KaZ_7 said:
you get off on miramar pkwy west and make a left on dykes road right. Rivera isles is str8 down from there after a 4 way stop. If you make a left at the four way stop and cross the bridge thats my neighborhood sun!
then wen ever u heading down meet me at da 4 way n we head 4rm there

i can go saturday, i can meet you there whenever you can and then we can go meet Ni_shi at the Dunkin Donuts on pines and flamingo or however you guys wanna do it

KaZ_7 said:
i can go saturday, i can meet you there whenever you can and then we can go meet Ni_shi at the Dunkin Donuts on pines and flamingo or however you guys wanna do it

I'll give you a ring or you give me one and i'll be there

Back
Top Bottom