Sunoco tonite?

yoo dudes wut up im the guy that had the 2-tone coupe on advan onis that was at the shell on saturday,i meet ni-shi-sero im guessing cool ass dude no dought,if you guys want im down as fuck to meet up with you people on the weekend i aint got shit to do so w/e lmk time and location and ill be their i live by the hangout so lmk wuts up.

yea dude i was gonna ask you on your espacio you got a bike and a truck wheres the slide whore? but you answered my question^

Why dont we just through a friggin party in the street whose got the crazy sound system in the truck?

yoo dudes wut up im the guy that had the 2-tone coupe on advan onis that was at the shell on saturday,i meet ni-shi-sero im guessing cool ass dude no dought,if you guys want im down as fuck to meet up with you people on the weekend i aint got shit to do so w/e lmk time and location and ill be their i live by the hangout so lmk wuts up.

Rick whats up bro! Defiantly...yo i'll call you bro...D&D bro

omg dude ur coupe seriously = sex bro...so fucking clean!

Def. sat. after 9 at the shell.

yea dude i was gonna ask you on your espacio you got a bike and a truck wheres the slide whore? but you answered my question^

Yea those pics are old on tha space....sold them both...gurls ask me bout them especially if they live far away askin for a ride on the bike but...yeaaaa no bike...fail again..lol:cool:

hahahaha a slide machine owns a bike/truck any day of the year. You dont fail you movin on up. Does anyone mind if i take pics sat and post them on my page?

Back
Top Bottom