Sunoco tonite?

jus look for ME and the car in MY SIG!

SSPX0374.jpg

ima be walking around flicking everyone off...and if you still dont see me ...jus look for th crowed were 2 ppl are fighting for me flicking them off!

well im always at one of the pumops soo....where should we meet?? gonna ride over there together or meet up there?

what me and nishi were planing on was meeting at the D&D up here on flamingo and pines then riding out to the shell. but thats for us up here.

Whats going on peoples... Sorry been up in Daytona tryin to get laid, failed! But at least I got my tip buffed, LoL... Damn this post blew up, wow! For the ones that don't know I'm Erik and I'll be looking forward to meeting everyone this weekend.

you riding down with us or u gonna meet us there ur in davie sowe in hollywood/miramar are meeting at the D&D on pines and flamingo then we out sun

Well most likely I'll just go where ever Ni-shi's going... live down the road from him. LoL, I didn't think this would do as good as it got! This saturday's gonna be dope.

Whats going on peoples... Sorry been up in Daytona tryin to get laid, failed! But at least I got my tip buffed, LoL... Damn this post blew up, wow! For the ones that don't know I'm Erik and I'll be looking forward to meeting everyone this weekend.

yes....fail

dam this is gettin to be big lol....Kaz_7 make sure u charge the dam cam this time cheese and rice....btw i tried cheese and rice the other day and it was surprisingly good :D

o shit HELL YEA!!! lol i would say 50 is enough but i forgot other ppl besides me are gonna be there....100 CHEESEBURGERS! and a diet coke lol

Back
Top Bottom