Sunoco tonite?

I have a camera too but I can't find the cord for it... I moved into a new apartment not to long ago and I gotta dig through the boxes. I'll bring it anyways and buy a new one if anything...

Damn I gotta piss but I'm so darn lazy, I really don't wanna move... Wow! This can pose a problem for me.:0hsnap:

everything jus fail.....damn im glad i didnt use that character for my avatar...i have to of him resereved but yeaaaaa im goin to delete them now

ok okay i knew that car looked familiar. anyway i know Kaz is gonna forget the batteries so thats a lost cause and Rex_7......dude thats an all time low for lazyness lmao not even im that lazy. and ni_shi u are gonna shit ur brains out after that chili bro...sTaY AwWWayy FroooMM IITT

lol..I ended up goin to taco bell...homemade chilli is way better plus homemade chilli wit some ghetto seasonin is like gun powder...1 more day bitches

my god i've created a monster! this thread fuckin took off.. thats sweet! just wish i would have titled it something else.. ANYWAYS

i always ride out with about 5 cars coming from hollywood.. we take either pines, sheridan, griffin, or 595 depending on the time or how we feel. If you guys wanna roll out there really deep we can all link up.. preferably a lil ways east so we have time to enjoy the fact that we're 10+ cars deep :bigthumbu
note: most of my peoples rock hondas so dont expect 10 s13's tearing shit up :eek:

let me know whats up.. pm me a phone number and i'll call everyone before we leave

i cant edit the title, just the post..

depends on where everyone else is coming from... we can meetup somewhere along flamingo, along 441, or around my boys house off 95.. im open to suggestions

that works, what time? we don't usually leave until 10ish, i've gotta put a head on one of the cars and a ps belt on mine..

shell for me and rex7_drift. side_wayz u and miami_drifter goin to be out there?

yea.. kaz lives by where am gonna be on sat. on miramar.. he said me and him will ride out to meet u at the DD on flamingo and pines or something like dat.. and if any one else wants to meet there.. will wait and then take 75 to 138th which is rite there to the shell. but lmk.

my god i've created a monster! this thread fuckin took off.. thats sweet! just wish i would have titled it something else.. ANYWAYS

i always ride out with about 5 cars coming from hollywood.. we take either pines, sheridan, griffin, or 595 depending on the time or how we feel. If you guys wanna roll out there really deep we can all link up.. preferably a lil ways east so we have time to enjoy the fact that we're 10+ cars deep :bigthumbu
note: most of my peoples rock hondas so dont expect 10 s13's tearing shit up :eek:

let me know whats up.. pm me a phone number and i'll call everyone before we leave

fk dat keys! go on sat. with ur boys so we have mad 240's going. meet us at the pines and flamingo DD. lmk.

Last edited:
i rock a 300zx my boy rocks a 240 everyone else rocks hondas... we have a tight spot to slide out there tho... i dont know what time we're going to leave to ride out there, what time are you guys meeting up?

^^^ idk probably meet at the D&D like at 9-9:30.. then to head down is like a 10-15 minute drive or less thru i75 get to shell like around 950-10 so then we have some time to chill before it gets raided and we have to leave to sunoco! but i have to talk to this other guys.

yea.. kaz lives by where am gonna be on sat. on miramar.. he said me and him will ride out to meet u at the DD on flamingo and pines or something like dat.. and if any one else wants to meet there.. will wait and then take 75 to 138th which is rite there to the shell. but lmk.

fk dat keys! go on sat. with ur boys so we have mad 240's going. meet us at the pines and flamingo DD. lmk.

That is the plan for saturday exactly. Me and ry cant go tonight, but tommorrow i say every one whos going, be at the DD where we meet Wednesdays on pines flamingo and pines. We'll ride out when when we all agree everyones there and head down flamingo to miramar. Miramar to i75 south then well you guys know the rest. Sound good?

Back
Top Bottom