Sunoco tonite?

dude sucks to hear that...last night was fucking awsome at laundry bar! hoes everywere1

yooo did you do the tranny swap or what dude? w/e give me a call tonight,yesterday i went to the shell around 10ish and i was their like okey i went inside bought cigs and when i got outside the cops were there maybe 6 minutes tops the gaynesss.

yooo did you do the tranny swap or what dude? w/e give me a call tonight,yesterday i went to the shell around 10ish and i was their like okey i went inside bought cigs and when i got outside the cops were there maybe 6 minutes tops the gaynesss.

LMAO....U serious? What u end up doing? Na havent done it yet...still need mad parts. jus have a tranny thas it and with bills and the way my pay period is ill need another job or win the damn lotto!..lol...I'll call you tonight...I'ma be busy with mom dukes all day so hopefully i meet up with everyone else at the D&D

tonite was perfect if u excuse the shell gettin raided like 7 times, no one hardly showed up and those that were there got caught by 5-0......there was nothing more i could ask for lol

lol....^^^ put ur ids on tha hood and have you guys been to jail,,,urs cars are bein towed tonight....wowsers...damn im beat wack but all round good nite....

Back
Top Bottom