Sunoco tonite?

^^^^ LMAO!!!!
ok lets start a list whos going for 1/5/07 aka sat. keep it going!
1. Miami_drifter
2.Rex7_drift

Last edited:
I'm going... Well I pretty much go every weekend except for this past week but count me in... Cheese burgers and mud butt!

I'm going... Well I pretty much go every weekend except for this past week but count me in... Cheese burgers and mud butt!

dude if thas the case u stand a 100 feet away from me...i actually want to enjoy my food....crap smell and burgers... dont mix....:vomit:

LoL, I know your not talking "Gas Master"... Chillie from Wendy's and a smoke and Ni-Shi's a ticking time bomb...

^^yea it would, like a 15 or 20 car roll out!!!! dam that shit would be tight. 2 days left till SFLDrifters invade the 305, mark ur calenders boy and girls :D

yea that fugger was there..lol

We invade tha 305 on Sat. I invade Wendys for more Alpo...I mean chilli...lol

Last edited:
^ you wash that bitch good! hahahahahahahaha ill bring my camera but i gotta remember to get batterias. lol would be funny to vere the whole caravan to cvs to get batteries hahahahahahaha

I have a camera too but I can't find the cord for it... I moved into a new apartment not to long ago and I gotta dig through the boxes. I'll bring it anyways and buy a new one if anything...

Damn I gotta piss but I'm so darn lazy, I really don't wanna move... Wow! This can pose a problem for me.:0hsnap:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom