*Official Fitness Thread*

thanks guys for the pushes!! bill join the club, im the biggest ive ever been! so enough is enough!!! so life changes are in effect

so exactly how many times should i be eating a day? i know small health meals but how long should i wait between meals/snacks.

-today, after i got home from the gym, for dinner i had half a hamburger(cooked on the george forman grill) half a chicken breast, some green beans and corn. that was at 4:45. now its 6:32 and im hungry. do i fight the hunger pains and last longer till a snack or do i eat a small meal again?

Paul eat every 2 - 3 hours. Drink plenty of water. I find if I get hungry after about 2 hours I drink a glass of water and walk a bit and the cravings will go away to get closer to the 3 hours mark. If that doesn't work eat. Just make sure you snack on something good not junk. If you body needs to eat it needs to eat.

so uhh, just thought i should share a little and get a little insight. ive been working out on and off for the past few years, i just recently started going 5 days a week again the past 2 months, ive noticed ive gotten quite a bit stronger, and i dont have much fat on me to begin with, but since i started going, i went from about 155 to less than 150 and im 5'11"... i dont eat great but i drink a lot of water and im really trying to bulk up... since everyone in the thread seems really willing to help out any insight on what i can do or why im losing weight?

When you say you don't eat right does that mean JUNK or just not a lot? If you eating to little and exercising more then your body is in a Calorie Deficient state and you will loss weight. If you want to put on weight you need to eat more. If you got an iPhone/iTouch check out a program called LossIt!. You punch in a few details about your-self and it will give you how many calories you should be taking in today. Then you can log weight and what you eat daily. Also Check Out www.FREEDIETING.com, they also have some useful Calculators for what you should be taking in daily to weigh what you are going for.

just ride 15 miles at 16-20 mph every night except fridays (fridays we party).... Thats what i am doing... I can get up to 25 miles and not even feel sore, my cardio is up there and riding is a complete work out... Z4k how is that fixie?

Paul eat every 2 - 3 hours. Drink plenty of water. I find if I get hungry after about 2 hours I drink a glass of water and walk a bit and the cravings will go away to get closer to the 3 hours mark. If that doesn't work eat. Just make sure you snack on something good not junk. If you body needs to eat it needs to eat.

When you say you don't eat right does that mean JUNK or just not a lot? If you eating to little and exercising more then your body is in a Calorie Deficient state and you will loss weight. If you want to put on weight you need to eat more. If you got an iPhone/iTouch check out a program called LossIt!. You punch in a few details about your-self and it will give you how many calories you should be taking in today. Then you can log weight and what you eat daily. Also Check Out www.FREEDIETING.com, they also have some useful Calculators for what you should be taking in daily to weigh what you are going for.

a little bit of both, i tried to completely cut out soda, drink a LOT of water, and cut out fried foods.i occasionally do but maybe once to twice a week, and i try and eat, maybe, chicken with maybe potatoes and vegetables for example, as often as i can, but i still seem to be losing weight and i can notice ive gained muscle mass

^^ If your trying to bulk up, you need to up your calorie intake or it WILL NOT WORK! If you dont have anyway to get healthy calories then eat the junk food, you need to eat.

just ride 15 miles at 16-20 mph every night except fridays (fridays we party).... Thats what i am doing... I can get up to 25 miles and not even feel sore, my cardio is up there and riding is a complete work out... Z4k how is that fixie?

The Fixie is one of the greatest things I've bought. I need to buy lights so I can safely ride from the gym at night. But I been hitting 10 mile round trips to the gym and back! It rocks. I don't get winded at all. I need to buy a helmet and new pedals for a nice long ride one weekend. I'll probably be riding Friday AM, I got no work!

I was 205lbs around6 months ago (biggest Ive ever been) so I finally decided it was time to change my eating habits.

before_after.jpg

6 months after Im as healthy as I have ever been @ a steady 160lbs.

I would like to lose 5lbs of fat and stay at 155lbs clean, just trying to cut Body Fat % right now by eating clean and lifting weights. I do not do cardio on a regular basis anymore since that is the one part I do hate lol.

Just simple abs, biceps and push ups in the morning. Shoulders, back and triceps at night. 3 sets of each, followed by a protein shake.

Current Goal: defined abs by xmas

If you want defined abs you better not give up on that cardio. Just after this about 3 1/2 years ago, I had a hernia, had surgery, and haven't worked out since. I look like poo now. You guys are motivating me though.
l_f039d3af6eda00b7f8e4b4f4bebed8aa.jpg

well yesterday was my day off from the gym. and well i missed going, but ill be back tonight at 10! looking foward to it

Had a nice Home Made Chicken Salad, getting the bike ready and about to pedal to the gym w00t!

Had a nice Home Made Chicken Salad, getting the bike ready and about to pedal to the gym w00t!

nice, just had half grilled chicken breat and some broccli w/ alittle melted cheese.

anyone taking suppliments?
fat burners?
muscle builders?
appetite suppressors?
if so what type?
hows it working for you?

Last edited:
nice, just had half grilled chicken breat and some broccli w/ alittle melted cheese.

anyone taking suppliments?
fat burners?
muscle builders?
appetite suppressors?
if so what type?
hows it working for you?

testbooster.... they work for what they are..

just got back from the gym. 30mins cardio 30mins weight liftn and i feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got on the scale since ive started and..................... i lost 6lbs!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weight now-298

well just hit up the gym for the 2nd time today, and i still feel great shits just amazing!!

Last edited:
Im not gaining shit. :(

But I'm looking leaner and have made some strength gains so whatever. I know there's weight to be gained w/ my legs but I hate leg workouts and have been glossing over them for months now. I know I know...

Back
Top Bottom