*Official Fitness Thread*

slidewayz240sx

Moving up in life
Driver
NO HOMO IS OBSOLETE IN THIS THREAD! IT IS A WORKOUT THREAD! YES GUYS (and possibly Gals) WILL BE HALF NAKED AND BLAH BLAH BLAH! ITS A FITNESS THREAD! GROW UP!!!

I realized that im not the only one trying to get in shape.Post up here if your trying to lose/gain weight. Get in shape or lifting. What is your diet? Supplements? Workout routine and possibly where you work out at?

Right now im trying to gain weight. And believe me. Its hard and its expensive. Weight gainers/ lots of food.
Cyto Gainer and Muscle milk are my two favorite supplements. They taste great and are LOADEd with protein.
My diet consists of lots of meat. Chicken, turkey, and a few eggs.
I work out damn near every day if not every other day.
Back
CHest
Shoulders
Arms
Legs/Abs
Off
Repeat

Right now im working out/ employed at Planet Fitness in Naples. We have a bunch of gyms all around FLorida ( www.planetfitness.com )
Its such a pain in the ass to gain weight though. Anyone else had this problem? Im stronger than I look and it pisses me off because i would love to get bigger. 155-160 is my goal. I fluctuate between 130-135. Ive definitly noticed that my shoulders are getting broader. Oh well, ill stick to my workout and everything and see what happens.

Last edited:
^^ you and I were following the same routine. If i were to describe my workouts and what supplements I use for my diet i would say the same thing. But, for supplements I'll either use weight gainer GMC (when i don't have money) or MASS-Tech which is by far the best weight gainer i have tried. I been on this diet for over 5 months, and i have only gain 7 good pounds!! but alot of muscle. I can't seem to get up to the weight i want so i have gave up like 2 weeks ago. And now I'm back to the same weight 135 and lost my 7 pounds in these two weeks. -_-

I'm 19 about to be 20. and i have weighed the same for the last 5 years. :ugh:

Some people i guess are naturally skinny. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

^^ you and I were following the same routine. If i were to describe my workouts and what supplements I use for my diet i would say the same thing. But, for supplements I'll either use weight gainer GMC (when i don't have money) or MASS-Tech which is by far the best weight gainer i have tried. I been on this diet for over 5 months, and i have only gain 7 good pounds!! but alot of muscle. I can't seem to get up to the weight i want so i have gave up like 2 weeks ago. And now I'm back to the same weight 135 and lost my 7 pounds in these two weeks. -_-

I'm 19 about to be 20. and i have weighed the same for the last 5 years. :ugh:

Some people i guess are naturally skinny. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

yes, i am 18 turning 19 in November. I was around 100-110 and have plateaued at 135 since working out. It is very difficult and expensive to put on weight. Im about 300 hours into a 600 hour course to get my Personal trainer certification. If you or anyone else has any questions feel free to ask. It sucks with my size being able to life so much weight but dont have much size to show. My max curl is 110 (55 dumbbells in each arm) and my max bench is 225. I eat like a fucking pig but still manage to maintain under 5% body fat.

damn u guys are skinny.. LoL I just bought a pretty cool BoOk - "The Body You want In the Time You Have" By Myatt Murphy - Has different routines for the different type of body your going for... COmplete Body, Lean body, Instant Power.. etc... its a great read - Goodluck Nick

yes, i am 18 turning 19 in November. I was around 100-110 and have plateaued at 135 since working out. It is very difficult and expensive to put on weight. Im about 300 hours into a 600 hour course to get my Personal trainer certification. If you or anyone else has any questions feel free to ask. It sucks with my size being able to life so much weight but dont have much size to show. My max curl is 110 (55 dumbbells in each arm) and my max bench is 225. I eat like a fucking pig but still manage to maintain under 5% body fat.

Ha ha 225 how cute :D seriously though 225 @ 135 is pretty good. What are you eating exactly? alot of my skinny friends say they eat alot but when they write it down it sometimes doesnt add up, same goes for fatties like me :D, Its funny you made this thread because tomorrow I am going to sign up to a gym again I hope to bench 400lbs and squat over 400lbs as well. My previous best was a bench of 365lbs @ 193lbs and I was squatting over 400lbs I will definitely be adding to this thread in the coming weeks.

My best wasnt a one rep max either, it was at the end of my chest workout and I lifted it 3 times clean, TO THE CHEST!!!

damn u guys are skinny.. LoL I just bought a pretty cool BoOk - "The Body You want In the Time You Have" By Myatt Murphy - Has different routines for the different type of body your going for... COmplete Body, Lean body, Instant Power.. etc... its a great read - Goodluck Nick

I'm going to pick that book up tomorrow. A trainer at my gym(LA Fitness) recomended it. I read up on Men's Health a lot too anyways.

right now I'm trying to lean up. I'm 24, 6' 190lbs 15.4% BF. I'd like to drop under 9 or so. I'm also trying to get more strength, I don't want to be skinny. I want to be in great shape. Going for somewhere between Spartan and Tyler Durden in Fight Club.

At the Gym I do:
M-Chest & Triceps
Tu-Shoulders
W-Back and Biceps
Th-Legs

Cardio every other day just light on the tread mill atleast 30 mins or so.
ABs EVERYDAY

Diet:
Breakfast 2-3 Eggs(or Whites), Glass of Low Fat Milk, Banana
Snack - ISOPure Protien Shake
Lunch- Lunch is hard I work out of my car so until I get into bringing a packed lunch I try to do:
BK Tendergrill Salad w/ Light Italian Dressing(only 360 Cal but 1100g sodium)
OR I try to find a Publix and get some chicken or something good.
Snack - IsoPure Shake
Dinner-Varies
Work out
IsoPure Shake but w/ Banana, Spoon of Peanut Butter & Milk Blended

ISOPure is great protien ZERO Carb and tons of Vitamins.

I DO NOT EAT WHITE FOOD. I.E.-
NO:
White bread, Mayo, Regular Potatoes, Rice ETC

Whole grain carbs before the gym are great I.E.:
Whole Wheat bread or Pasta
Sweet Potato
Brown Rice Etc
The complex Carbs burn slower to get you through the work out better. Simpe Carbs burn fast and you fall off.

I usually spend bout 3 - 4 hours at the gym.

I would stongly recomend:
NOT SKIPPING you LEG work out. Your Legs and Back are your largest muscle groups. When you work them your body releases more testosterone and helps build larger and strong muscle mass.

Concentrate on the lift and make sure you use proper form. I can throw up a lot of weight but if you do it sloppy it is not beneficial. Use lighter weight until you know the motion/form

Try to find a work out buddy. There is nothing like having someone there to push you to do your best.

For leaning up Cardio is great and 3 - 4 Sets of high Reps(12-16)

To go for Larger muscle I do A Pyramid. I lift as much as I can do properly 10-12 Reps. Next Set add 5 LBS and drop 2 Reps. Last Set add 5 LBS drop 2 reps.

I'll add more as I learn more. I'll post some pics of my progress to. I lost 12 LBS in the last 2 months. I'll be interest to see others workouts and diets and progress. Good luck everyone. Fitness is a life long thing. You might as well start now and enjoy it.

Ha ha 225 how cute :D seriously though 225 @ 135 is pretty good. What are you eating exactly? alot of my skinny friends say they eat alot but when they write it down it sometimes doesnt add up, same goes for fatties like me :D, Its funny you made this thread because tomorrow I am going to sign up to a gym again I hope to bench 400lbs and squat over 400lbs as well. My previous best was a bench of 365lbs @ 193lbs and I was squatting over 400lbs I will definitely be adding to this thread in the coming weeks.

My best wasnt a one rep max either, it was at the end of my chest workout and I lifted it 3 times clean, TO THE CHEST!!!

Haha yeah, i know 225 isnt a lot but for my size i am damn happy with it. My squat is right around 350 ish. Ive honestly never been as big and cut as I am now. Its nice. And yeah, I do eat whatever I want (its good to be 18) our trainer that works for us at our gym was the one that gave me the electronic body fat test. At first he thought i broke it until he tried it. Both times I did it, it showed up as error meaning i have less than 5% body fat (give or take 2% for the possible margin of error). He asked me what i eat as far as dieting goes and I flat out told him "Tony I ate one of the 3 boxes of pizza to myself last night when we ordered."

Post pictures as well guys. This is a fitness thread...no homo intended so keep that shit the hell out of here.
a great resource that I often look to is www.bodybuilding.com they have great fitness and nutrition articles in there.

Last edited:
Haha yeah, i know 225 isnt a lot but for my size i am damn happy with it. My squat is right around 350 ish. Ive honestly never been as big and cut as I am now. Its nice. And yeah, I do eat whatever I want (its good to be 18) our trainer that works for us at our gym was the one that gave me the electronic body fat test. At first he thought i broke it until he tried it. Both times I did it, it showed up as error meaning i have less than 5% body fat (give or take 2% for the possible margin of error). He asked me what i eat as far as dieting goes and I flat out told him "Tony I ate one of the 3 boxes of pizza to myself last night when we ordered."

Post pictures as well guys. This is a fitness thread...no homo intended so keep that shit the hell out of here.
a great resource that I often look to is www.bodybuilding.com they have great fitness and nutrition articles in there.

Junk food isnt going to get you were you need to be I am sure you know that, You are going to have to eat probably 8 meals a day and you should have protein at every meal. If I can get down over 200 grams of protein a day you can easily do 275!!!!, Gots to be every day though!

Great info. I also am really skinny looking to gain weight. I weigh 137(+-4lbs) looking to atleast get to 150-160. Ill be happy with that since I am 5'10".

What weight gaining shake would you guys say is best?

I work at a gym, I know guys that come in there for longer.

I am sure, I use to see guys work biceps for 2 hours. I always read that workouts should be about an hour not including cardio, My workouts have always been about an hour and I can lift a lot of weight.. well used too anyway and will soon be again.

Junk food isnt going to get you were you need to be I am sure you know that, You are going to have to eat probably 8 meals a day and you should have protein at every meal. If I can get down over 200 grams of protein a day you can easily do 275!!!!, Gots to be every day though!

haha oh trust me i Know. I dont scarf down a pizza every day, believe me. I am eating at least 6-8 times a day and eggs and chicken are included in almost every meal. I drink 3-4 protein shakes a day.

this is where I was 3 years ago at 15. Long hair skinny bitch
l_23a2124222f247c79f4d1d6a6a5d58c8.jpg

fast forward to February/ March 2008
I have to thank my ex girlfriend even though i hate her for being a lying cheating slut, for telling me I am too small and not intimidating enough and all this other bullshit. Really i had wanted to get back into the gym but did not have enough motivation until then. That was the last straw.
so here we have March 5 2008
l_c639d264df8ee92d017e6479ad27bc08.jpg

and after working out 5-6 days a week only missing one week in the begining because I was sick, we have
October 3 2008
l_c77648ef2ea6484fa87806a8e391ca47.jpg

I am not looking for any crazy body building steroid using physique, i just want a nice looking beach body.

Great info. I also am really skinny looking to gain weight. I weigh 137(+-4lbs) looking to atleast get to 150-160. Ill be happy with that since I am 5'10".

What weight gaining shake would you guys say is best?

its been said, Isopure. Dont go for those high calorie weight gainers, you could just eat frosting with protein powder for the same effect. If you guys ate at least six meals a day each meal with protein you would gain weight, another trick is to have a few hard boiled eggs with each of your meals for added protein and instead of a candy baf for a snack get a protein bar.

haha oh trust me i Know. I dont scarf down a pizza every day, believe me. I am eating at least 6-8 times a day and eggs and chicken are included in almost every meal. I drink 3-4 protein shakes a day.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/31/l_23a2124222f247c79f4d1d6a6a5d58c8.jpg

I have to thank my ex girlfriend even though i hate her for being a lying cheating slut, for telling me I am too small and not intimidating enough and all this other bullshit. Really i had wanted to get back into the gym but did not have enough motivation until then. That was the last straw.
http://a849.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/76/l_c639d264df8ee92d017e6479ad27bc08.jpg

and after working out 5-6 days a week only missing one week in the begining because I was sick, we have
October 3 2008
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_c77648ef2ea6484fa87806a8e391ca47.jpg

I am not looking for any crazy body building steroid using physique, i just want a nice looking beach body.

Damn just stick to what you are doing unless you are at a plateau.

once I get a month or two into my routine I will post some picture before and after, right now I am tipping the scales at 265/ 270 but people tell me I look 230/240 no one believes that I weigh sooo much. I got to drop the tonnage :mad:

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/31/l_23a2124222f247c79f4d1d6a6a5d58c8.jpg

http://a849.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/76/l_c639d264df8ee92d017e6479ad27bc08.jpg

October 3 2008
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_c77648ef2ea6484fa87806a8e391ca47.jpg

Ya man I think your are doing ok with getting a BEACH BODY!

I've read a few places that for bulking or weight gaining 3 - 4 meals is good with Larger portions. You still want to eat good stuff. But you want to eat more Calories then you burn. Like I at 6 meals at a Calorie Deficit so I can lean up and lose LBS. If you can burn what you eat a day you won;t go anywhere. Look at Michael Pelleps Diet, he eats nearly 10K Cal for BREAKFAST alone! but with all his training it all burns off to meet what his body burns a day.

I have you find the Calculator that tells you if you are this tall, this weight you should eat X Calories a day then you just eat more to gain. Just don't dirty bulk. I know guys who eat a whole pizza a gallon of milk and so on of crap to bulk up. Ya they bulk a bit but the negative effects from the junk food on your body isn't worth it.

Dirty bulking simply does not work. Yeah I eat a whole pizza but I DO NOT do it every day. Once in a blue moon. I do not diet but I do not eat bad foods. I try to keep my selection high in protein and healthy. Grilled chicken, eggs (whites) fish, all great. High in protein low in fat. Also at night, for a late night snack should you find yourself hungry, one slice of bread with peanut butter. It will keep you full. If not, diet coke. I dont drink much soda but if i do its diet coke because the carbonation will make me seem full and hold me over till I go to sleep. I do not do much cardio if any because I am trying to bulk. I believe the 12 years of soccer and cross country through highschool is what contributed to my ridiculously fast metabolism (not that im complaining) and why it is hard for me to gain weight. I had always neglected my upper body and never lifted so now I am trying to make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom