*Official Fitness Thread*

I got my gainer in yesterday (ON pro complex gainer) and some creatine (cellmass). Also stocked up on snacks (nuts and stuff). Starting at 147 today. Haven't been running much either and did a lot of drinking and bad eating over the weekend so I think I will shed a couple lbs right away before i gain. BUTT lets see what I can do in the next couple months.

^^Awesome man. I just don't know how you guys can eat that gainer stuff, tastes like I'm eating pure lard or something lol. I have a 50$ full bottle of "Weight Gainer 2200 Gold" sitting here at my house in vanilla, you can have it. I can't drink it.

^^Awesome man. I just don't know how you guys can eat that gainer stuff, tastes like I'm eating pure lard or something lol. I have a 50$ full bottle of "Weight Gainer 2200 Gold" sitting here at my house in vanilla, you can have it. I can't drink it.

ON Pro Complex Gainer is nothing like that. I don't want that stuff! http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/pro-complex-gainer-p-207.html double chocolate - try it sometime. Also i use a blender for all my big shakes so they aren't all nasty...and add a banana and peanut butter...makes a huge difference.

well today was my 7th day of running for an hour every morning.. did 6.03 miles today.. gunna weight myself tonight to see the results from week 1 of 12

Thats a good distance for an hr. I do 3.25mi in about 30mins but after that I really slow down.

i havent been exercising, i have a stomach bacteria and i spent 4 days at the hospital with stomach cramps and fever.... but i should be up and ready by next week, I normaly do not run that much, i dont like the high impact running puts in your ankles and knees. so i run a good 15 miles a week and cycle for 35 miles, evening out my work outs. I try to keep and average speed of around 11.5-12 mph with small bursts of speed upto 20.8mph. Push ups, sit ups, and core exercises normaly take care of the rest. I am dying to get back on my bike, i cant wait for next week to come... fucking bacteria...

im going to start taking steroids and hgh and muscle milk and protien.. Yea i grunt at the gym.. thats casue i want everyone to see how jacked and tan i am..

i havent been exercising, i have a stomach bacteria and i spent 4 days at the hospital with stomach cramps and fever.... but i should be up and ready by next week, I normaly do not run that much, i dont like the high impact running puts in your ankles and knees. so i run a good 15 miles a week and cycle for 35 miles, evening out my work outs. I try to keep and average speed of around 11.5-12 mph with small bursts of speed upto 20.8mph. Push ups, sit ups, and core exercises normaly take care of the rest. I am dying to get back on my bike, i cant wait for next week to come... fucking bacteria...

I need more exercises for my core. Can you send me a PM with some good stuff. I am the same as you I dislike running for a long time. I need to get a good bike. We can have a SFLD Bike Day and ride one morning!

I need more exercises for my core. Can you send me a PM with some good stuff. I am the same as you I dislike running for a long time. I need to get a good bike. We can have a SFLD Bike Day and ride one morning!
x2 if you could PM me something, that'd be great. And I'm down to ride, I have some people who would too.

I decided to hold off the weight gain experiment until next week btw. School lets out and i have to make a new schedule for the summer so its going to revolve around my exercise plan. Ah, freedom.

This is me currently. Still 180-185, just getting stronger everyday..
photo-89.jpg

photo-90.jpg

photo-91.jpg

Back
Top Bottom