*Official Fitness Thread*

Well I'm still at it. I'm a solid 187. I haven't moved much from here, just burning FAT and build lean muscle. My GF cut me down to 3 days a week as opposed to the 5 I was doing so I hope everything will be cool. I'll just break it down to a Back and Bi, Chest and Tri, Shoulders and Legs schedule. I should be cool. Any other suggestions for a 3 day week? Thanks

Stats in this pics are 164.8lbs 13.4%BF and I'm still 5'11"
I'm now 13.8%BF and 171lbs. So I'm up 6lbs in 7 days. :D
Update on me: 173lbs.

Weighed at 175lbs today :D

Well I'm still at it. I'm a solid 187. I haven't moved much from here, just burning FAT and build lean muscle. My GF cut me down to 3 days a week as opposed to the 5 I was doing so I hope everything will be cool. I'll just break it down to a Back and Bi, Chest and Tri, Shoulders and Legs schedule. I should be cool. Any other suggestions for a 3 day week? Thanks

That sounds like its good to me.

Hells yea :bigthumbu

I'm going back on a gaining diet soon. Once school lets out; i'll be less stressed and have more time/energy to do it.

Just left the gym. I'm at 182# 12.7% BF per the electronic machine. Feeling good. I just started taking GNC Megaman SPORT. I feel like I have more energy already!

I've started working out and dieting about 2 weeks ago, trying to loose weight for my cousins wedding that Im going to be in. :D

went from 184lb to 145lb in 10 weeks.. lol... from size 34 to size 28, and still dropping.. barely lost any muscle..

hmm problem.. im not loosing any more weight.. i actually gained a few pounds.. ive been exercising hard core and dieting like a mother... any ideads.. my guess is im gaining muscle weight? i dunno. :: frusterated::

There are always plateaus. Just keep at it. Your body has been shocked by your new routines in more ways than one.

Sitting at 140lbs right now, running 2 miles 4 nights out of the week, waiting for my road bike to be done, so i can start riding at least 100 miles a week. I am going to stay at 140, looking foward to doing a triathlon next year as well as some cycle races and a couple of marathons.

^^ Badass. I want to signup for a Tri-Athalon but everyone I ask to do it with me is like "Are you fucking crazy?". I think it'd be fun as hell.

Sitting at 140lbs right now, running 2 miles 4 nights out of the week, waiting for my road bike to be done, so i can start riding at least 100 miles a week. I am going to stay at 140, looking foward to doing a triathlon next year as well as some cycle races and a couple of marathons.

dude i noticed at the last skidpad you've lost a lot of weight man.

no homo

1 Week out from going to Colombia again

2862_71843601518_584436518_1734631_5572983_n.jpg

2862_71999236518_584436518_1736991_336941_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom