*Official Fitness Thread*

About to hit the gym now! Today's back and tricep woop.

Those would be opposites. I mean, its not a huge deal. But if you start actually getting bigger, working those two on the same day would result in stretch marks. Keep your pulling moves on one day and your pushing moves on other days. Your doing a pulling and pushing the same day. Just heads up.

Holy shit. 110lbs in 4 months is extreme. Congratulations on the loss, but I really hope you're doing it safely. I'd schedule a dr appointment and have a physical to make sure everything is ok.

Yea 110lbs in 4 months does not sound safe at all, lmao. What'd you do? Wip out the old steak knife and get to cutting?

Last edited:
Those would be opposites. I mean, its not a huge deal. But if you start actually getting bigger, working those two on the same day would result in stretch marks. Keep your pulling moves on one day and your pushing moves on other days. Your doing a pulling and pushing the same day. Just heads up.

Never thought of it that way. I always did that so I wouldn't get so tired, which means I could do more weight. Thanks for pointing that out though, I'll change it up.

Never thought of it that way. I always did that so I wouldn't get so tired, which means I could do more weight. Thanks for pointing that out though, I'll change it up.

Np. So if your going to work two on the same day, do Triceps and Chest same day. Biceps and Back same day. And then on shoulder day do whatever else you want to do (legs, abs, etc.).

Yeah, I'll start changing it up. I'm gonna read up on different types of ways to work out too 'cause mine are getting old already.

im fine i got a physical the day after i enlisted in the army... i just eat really healthy and i go to the gym twice a day do madd cardio and weights if your determained enough to loose weight u can do it.. i also used hydroxycut when i started shyt does work.. and w/e man thats why peoples diet dont work because they dont do shyt properly or arent determained enough so yeah

im fine i got a physical the day after i enlisted in the army... i just eat really healthy and i go to the gym twice a day do madd cardio and weights if your determained enough to loose weight u can do it.. i also used hydroxycut when i started shyt does work.. and w/e man thats why peoples diet dont work because they dont do shyt properly or arent determained enough so yeah

i agree man if you are determined to loose weight you will... i know i did in the past and i am doing it again... hopefully this will be the last time in my life i have to drop so much weight.. but yea if you set your mind to it and you have a lot of will power you can get it done.

Breakfast shakes are so easy man! Get a blender and mix:

8oz Milk (reduced fat or skim if that's your thing)
8oz Ice/water (depends on the consistency you like)
1 Banana
1-2 Tbs peanut butter
2 scoops of ON Pro Complex (chocolate for me)

If I'm in a big time rush (like this morning), I toast up some 100% whole wheat bread (i get cinnamon raisin) and spread some cottage cheese over it. Doesn't sound like a great combo but it is. Also down a simple whey shake for a protein boost and to get your metabolism jumping.

A good breakfast is so important though - if you're going to slack on any meal, don't let it be breakfast!!!

I made on of these Shakes this AM. I used Isopure Cookies n Cream instead of Chocolate tho. It was FREAKING DELICIOUS!

yeah... its been a while

n584436518_1440100_1641.jpg

140 ish and im around 5'7- 5'8

calorie intake is around 4000-5000 a day with around 250 grams of protein.
Weight gain is such a bitch.

Looks like it :thumbup: I hope to have a pic up within the week if I ever remember to take a pic. Im getting back up there I think.

Alright I remembered to snap a pic just now.
Stats in this pics are 164.8lbs 13.4%BF and I'm still 5'11"
me1.jpg

Not as big as before by far, but I feel everything comming back. Shouldnt be much longer till I'm back in the high 170's =) Thing I miss the most is my shoulder size and my neck muscles being waay bigger. Oh well in time.

Last edited:
You guys need to get those lats and triceps bigger, they give the illusion of looking big... When i was bodybuilding making your triceps bigger, made my arms appear twice the size of those guys who had huge biceps but no triceps..

so ya, I've been trying to get back to my HS swimming shape. I'm not fat right now by any means, but I've lost alot of my shape and definition from when I was in the pool twice a day 5 years ago. Don't have any pics of those times, but it's more or less a lean, but cut build.

My workouts for now include:
Running a mile everyday before work. On my days off, I run, then go swim (working on getting back to being able to swim a mile straight). I've also been eating much healthier, no more McD's, BK, etc. If I want fast food, it's subway, or chicken kitchen. As for supplements, I'm not into that, I feel I can do this with simple diet and workouts. No results to report as yet, as It's only been about a week or so.

You guys need to get those lats and triceps bigger, they give the illusion of looking big... When i was bodybuilding making your triceps bigger, made my arms appear twice the size of those guys who had huge biceps but no triceps..

My lats, traps, and triceps used to be big. I miss them so much. I got back after being sick and not working out for a month and a half and ppl are like... why is your neck so small? lol Give me a month, they'll be back. They def make you look big.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom