Naples People

yeah theres alot more people on here from naples than i thought i need to get a job a build a car dammit

close and you live in the cape.. haha.. i guess you can say close.. well lets see what happens here with getting together.

new years party bash? or last weekend in 2007 bash! yes! we need to have a party. =]

hey mr. santa barbara. i live off of santa barbara and radio. which crossroads are you?

sta barbara and pine ridge you could say, it's 2 streets before pine ridge, coming from radio rd . 5364 tallowood way if you or anyone wants to drop by.

this saturday night for realz i'm leaving town for a while christmast so i wont be back for some time.

i havent gotten to slide with david in a few weeks and havent seen carlos and jose in a while lets just go fuck around. anna and nat your more than welcome to come, me and david know of some spots. i'm sure igor and randy would be down to come too.

lets make this happen pplz

stlthftr1 said:
hey! saturday at the cold stone in the publix plaza on pine ridge sound ok?

Yeah, that's cool with me...you guys should come to the big meet at Planet Smoothie on Saturday during the day - it's the FCC thing that they do twice a year...here's the info...

I didn't write this...I just copied it from another forum.

Florida Car Club is hosting our semi-annual car enthusiast meet at the Naples Planet Smoothie next to Hollywood 20 on December 22nd.

Our last meet we had well over 100 attendees, and an equal number of cars.

More information can be found on the website: Click me for information!

Summary of Event
Who: FCC Members, car enthusiasts, friends, and random mature people
What: Car enthusiast meet/photos/show with giveaways and discounts to local stores
Where: 6420 Naples Blvd #101 - Naples, FL 34109 [Mapquest]
When: Saturday, December 22nd - time announced at a later time, afternoon'ish
Pictures of Last Event: Click me!

fccmeetdg8.jpg

P.S. I didnt make this, just copied it over from another forum. Thanks to PastaPuck of IWSTI & LS2GTO forums.

oh yeah. SOOOOO GOING TO THAT. ^^

i guess i have something to bring donnie too. yay. ill drag slidewayz240sx to that too. we should all head out there and get ice cream at the cold stones next door!!!

David A said:
Yeah, that's cool with me...you guys should come to the big meet at Planet Smoothie on Saturday during the day - it's the FCC thing that they do twice a year...here's the info...

I didn't write this...I just copied it from another forum.

Florida Car Club is hosting our semi-annual car enthusiast meet at the Naples Planet Smoothie next to Hollywood 20 on December 22nd.

Our last meet we had well over 100 attendees, and an equal number of cars.

More information can be found on the website: Click me for information!

Summary of Event
Who: FCC Members, car enthusiasts, friends, and random mature people
What: Car enthusiast meet/photos/show with giveaways and discounts to local stores
Where: 6420 Naples Blvd #101 - Naples, FL 34109 [Mapquest]
When: Saturday, December 22nd - time announced at a later time, afternoon'ish
Pictures of Last Event: Click me!

fccmeetdg8.jpg

P.S. I didnt make this, just copied it over from another forum. Thanks to PastaPuck of IWSTI & LS2GTO forums.

i am up for this.... i will go.. we can all meet up and unite. haha

you know we coould all meet there , take a break and then meet up at the coldstone later on . if this thing doesnt run too late that is. i'll try to get my z ready. ;)

as I told aNna through PMs, I'm not coming this Saturday...
I was thinking more like after the holidays probably Januaryish...
I start classes January 8th though, so we'll see..

Back
Top Bottom