Naples People

man its a shame you wont be here saturday for our fortmyersracing meet you'd be able to meet 50-100 good peeps.

as far as drifters in fort myers its pretty much only 3 of us in this area

It's ok, I don't discriminate!!!!:bigthumbu

I wish I could do it on Saturday. Belive me I want to stay there the whole weekend, But I got other plans for Saturday and Sunday. Put the word out, who knows maybe they well come out again:bigthumbu

Ok so I'm bringing back this thread again to see if I can give you guys a heads up. For memorial day I will be traveling to Naples again. This time I will like to see if we can set up a hang out that day as I will be bringing our new JDM Of Miami T-shirts. The first ten people to approach me get a free t-shirt. If you don't want to make the drive and would like to buy one It's $10.00 plus shipping. (PICTURES WILL BE PROVIDED SOON)

I would like to meet some of our members from Naples( Forth Myers, Bonita springs,etc) as I Didn't have time on my previuos trip. Hope to see a big croud and a good turnout.

I'm giving you guys a heads up so we can see where we can meet and maybe provide me with some directions on how to get to the spot.

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!:bigthumbu

FINALLY MOE IS COMING BACK!!!

i will call up carlos, jose, jon, jessica, teknik and whoever else i can think of to come out to see you moe. im thinking dinner and ice cream would be nice. i dont work memorial day so hopefully carlos will read this and start the calling.

if no one has time to see you moe me and the bf will take you and your lady out to dinner =] hhmm tempting to just take you guys to lani kai.

Thank you Anna , Looking foward to meet you and your bf, And also the crew of Naples.. Did I mention I'm bringing JDM T-SHIRTS??? lol Dinner and Ice scream sound great. I will be coming with the gf and some friends

lets make sure that this time we get the right cold stones. X_X wouldnt want everyone waiting around for me like last time since i apparently went to the wrong cold stones. >.<

hhmm... i like the idea of bbq. maybe we can do that at jose's house kuz the cold stones is right there (the right one :p) we'll work it out. now i have to think of a good place to eat dinner.

anyone have any ideas?

well i moved into my own place , if you guys provide the grub ill provide the place , and its close to the highway and coldstone/publix.

Ok so going tomorow morning I'm planning to head out at 7 am I'll be there around 9am or 10am. Maybe we can meet at that Cold stone you guys were talking about. Anna you have a pm:bigthumbu

See you guys tomorow!!!

alright well me and some of the fmr guys might on a memorial day cruise and end up somewhere near naples. jose gimme your number so i can call you and you can tell me when everything is happening. i'm sure alot of people on my website will bitch about gas prices. but i'm going and on my last half tank i got 7.5mpg hahaha

this is fdrifting (ryan) not this guy. he is a tool

Ok so going tomorow morning I'm planning to head out at 7 am I'll be there around 9am or 10am. Maybe we can meet at that Cold stone you guys were talking about. Anna you have a pm:bigthumbu

See you guys tomorow!!!

wow ! early, my n my gf have to do some memorial day shopping but maybe we can meet later on and bbq at my crib, ryan my # is 239 692 5440

wow i dont log on for two days and i lose tons of information! lol

ok so heres the deal:

jose's place at 430ish to 5ish. if you dont know where he lives either give me or him a call and we'll get you directions. (ill try and post directions later)

im gonna be sending a mass text soon so if you get one start sending that one to all your friends! :D

jose said that parking will be on his grass, so if you have a low ride be sure to get there early to get into his driveway.

its a not a freeloading party, so bring something with you, anything but yourself. lol we love you but we cant eat you. ;)

i'll be bringing some extras but wont be there til later, donnie doesnt get off til 4ish.

all in all it should be a good turn out for being so quickly put together.

hope to see some familiar faces there!

send me a pm of your phone number and ill send you some info.

Directions To Jose's House

From The North:

+ TAKE EXIT 107 - PINE RIDGE ROAD/GOLDEN GATE PKWY
+ MAKE A LEFT AT THE LIGHT (PINE RIDGE ROAD)
+ GO STRAIGHT PASS NAPA BLVD KEEPING RIGHT UNTIL YOU REACH SANTA BARBARA(INTERSECTION OF SANTA BARBARA & PINE RIDGE RD)
+ MAKE A LEFT AT SANTA BARBARA
+ GO SOUTH TOWARDS GOLDEN GATE PARKWAY
+ KEEP LEFT GO TO CORONADO PKWY (LIGHT)
+ TURN LEFT AT CORONADO PKWY- KEEP LEFT
+ TURN LEFT AT 55TH ST SW (THE 2ND ST TO YOUR LEFT)
+ END AT THE 3RD HOUSE ON YOUR LEFT: 2401 55TH ST SW - NAPLES, FL

FROM GOLDEN GATE & SANTA BARBARA INTERSECTION:

+GO NORTH ON SANTA BARBARA
+TURN RIGHT ONTO CORONADO PKWY
+TURN LEFT AT 55TH ST SW
+3RD HOUSE ON YOUR LEFT: 2401 55TH ST SW - NAPLES, FL

ANY OTHER DIRECTIONS JUST SEND ME OR JOSE A PM. (pretty sure jose's number is on here somewhere)

see you guys then!

Last edited:
Well after a busy weekend I get a chance to type. I want to thank Anna and Jose for setting up the BBQ. It was a fun time meeting you guys and I know some of you showed up and left early. It was fun meeting the people that were there till the end. I hope you all like you t-shirts. I will post the pics soon.

I very happy and hopefully in the near future we can do this again.

Moe :D

THANK YOU GUYS:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom