Naples People

So sorry to birng this thread back, But I going to be traveling to your neck of the woods and would like to meet some of you. Any shops around the are aof naples that I can visit let me know. Shoot me a pm and I will meet you up at 5th st or Ave I forgot. Shoot me a pm, see you around :bigthumbu

hey jdm of miami if your heading up here, naples is lame come to fort myers which is about 20 minutes north we have quite a large gathering on saturdays and have some fun. only shop in this area i go to is javier at bestwheels. its a fun time though.

carlos we need to get together man and chill shit here is getting lame

hey jdm of miami if your heading up here, naples is lame come to fort myers which is about 20 minutes north we have quite a large gathering on saturdays and have some fun. only shop in this area i go to is javier at bestwheels. its a fun time though.

dude i am always up for hangin... just give me a call whenever. you still have my number right? once i get this fucking s shit car done i will be driving around like a retard.

Well guys , I just got back from Naples. I was hoping you guys would respond sooner. But overall I had a good time, I went TIN CITY, Marco Island, Tigertail (That was fun). I also got to eat at a SONICS (which we still don't have in Miami). I will post pictures soon. This would not be my last time there., I'm planning on going back very soon.:bigthumbu

wonder when your coming. carlos you should bring him as a guest to my birthday thing.

When is your bday?? I can probably find a way to go back. I had a blast yesterday!!!:bigthumbu

I went to a place called performance plus!!!! And all thye did was suspension and systems :(

Last edited:
Well guys , I just got back from Naples. I was hoping you guys would respond sooner. But overall I had a good time, I went TIN CITY, Marco Island, Tigertail (That was fun). I also got to eat at a SONICS (which we still don't have in Miami). I will post pictures soon. This would not be my last time there., I'm planning on going back very soon.:bigthumbu

When is your bday?? I can probably find a way to go back. I had a blast yesterday!!!:bigthumbu

I went to a place called performance plus!!!! And all thye did was suspension and systems :(

WTF??? you were already here damn... yea tin city is nice. i LOVE marco island. such a great place to be. so laid back everyone is super friendly there. how did you like the sand at tiger tail, it has got to be the finest sand that i have ever felt. Man i still havent eaten at that sonics and its been there for a while now :( well hey let us know next time you want to come over i would like to meet you. and this way we can get the fags from ft misery to come down too and meet you also.. haha.

oh and btw.... if your intersted in haveing a little condo over here to be your get away let me know... i sell real estate here in naples and know where all the best deals are.

When is your bday?? I can probably find a way to go back. I had a blast yesterday!!!:bigthumbu:(

it is this sun at 1

Last edited:
What are the prices for the condos?

Since it was presidents day, I couldn't stay there for long. The hotels were super expensive. I had an issue with the guy that owns the ice cream place in TIN CITY. He kicked me and my gf out becuase I was using the computer and eating sonics in TIN CITY (Which by the way it didn't have a sing that said no food or drinks from outside). I called TIN CITY and filed a complaint. I LOVED THE SAND IN TIGERTAIL, It is the softest yet and I also had to walk through the little river/canal to get to the other side. I admint it felt like I was walking on water :laugh:. becuase the water was so shallow and the sand was muddy, not rocky like Miami Beach.

But for sure I will go back soon. Not sure when but I'll keep you guys posted.

Moe:bigthumbu

Annas birthday is this weekend coming up. Fort Myers is the place to be if you want random shananigans...and if you want to risk not coming back to Miami for a while because Lee County PD decided to give you a place to crash, thats also the place to be.

yeahh... come by! (sun feb 24) for my birthday. apparently theres only suppose to be a small gathering eventually i think i'll have to buy more food. but that's fine. come this sunday! at 1. im just off of exit 101. if you want to come PM me ill give you directions.

aww we missed you thinking you were coming like a few days after that post. i could of hooked u up with a beach parking sticker, you didnt have to pay the 6 bucks at tigertail. oh wells next time.

i vouch for javier's bestwheels. he's cool.

I will try my best to come, but it looks unlikely. I went because it was last minute and it was presidents day.:bigthumbu

HAPPY BDAY:bday:

anna, fmr is having a huge camping party at peace river this weekend for leon's bday you should so come.

basically lots of drunk people, driving atv's, attempting to build tents, and throwing up on each other. good times. nick you should come too same with carlos. check fmr for it under the news section.

anna, fmr is having a huge camping party at peace river this weekend for leon's bday you should so come.

basically lots of drunk people, driving atv's, attempting to build tents, and throwing up on each other. good times. nick you should come too same with carlos. check fmr for it under the news section.

hhhhmmmmmm... absolutely very tempting.... alas me and the bf's dad share the same bday so i get to have a lunch but we have to share dinner with the parents. so sad i love goin muddin on a fourwheeler with drunk people, they are most def the funniest.

Ok so I'm bringing back this thread again to see if I can give you guys a heads up. For memorial day I will be traveling to Naples again. This time I will like to see if we can set up a hang out that day as I will be bringing our new JDM Of Miami T-shirts. The first ten people to approach me get a free t-shirt. If you don't want to make the drive and would like to buy one It's $10.00 plus shipping. (PICTURES WILL BE PROVIDED SOON)

I would like to meet some of our members from Naples( Forth Myers, Bonita springs,etc) as I Didn't have time on my previuos trip. Hope to see a big croud and a good turnout.

I'm giving you guys a heads up so we can see where we can meet and maybe provide me with some directions on how to get to the spot.

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!:bigthumbu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom