Naples People

:( driving that alley sucks. have fun...

yes for sure we should all meet up at the car meet tomorrow. and since nat is coming down in january..we should throw a party. =]

either before jan 7th or a little bit after (i start classes that day)

T-T.

im sorry everyone that i went to the wrong cold stones. >_<

next time someone should tell me to meet up at the right place. T-T i feel so crappy for not showing up. :(

it's ok, even though we told everyone off pine ridge...lol other people went to the wrong one too haha. maybe next time. and like i said you,or anyone is welcome to come over my house. now or whenever i move into the new place :) .

ah yesterday was a pretty good turn out. i was happy to see everyone there, even tought anna messed up and didnt come to the cold stone..... well have a good day everyone.

Yea it was nice to meet some of you guys. Hopefully I will get a car so I can go slide with next time. Ive got a couple pics ill post in a min.

yeah nick told me about that. thats gayy... fuck whatev. guess we'll just drive the extra miles to head up to the ft. myers meets.

thanks carlos for dinner! :D

yeah yeah yeah i fucked up and went to the wrong place. >_<

lucifer! when are you going on vacation? gimme a time wednesday so i can bring you your brake parts for the 240. :)

merry christmas everyone.

yoooo i moved to my new place but my phone is out, so umm come over? 55th street off of coronado 3rd house on left. be there.you'll see my cars outside.

haha... the devil is back and i would like to see some clowns... so i will be stoping by. jose i am going to come over and put my.... nevermind. yeah i am going to swing by if you are still awake.

Back
Top Bottom