Naples People

WAH!?!? josh is showing up and didnt call me or donnie?

damn him. (hope were talking about the same josh.) :D

haha.... yeah it was a good time. i kinda got motivated to do something on the car now... i wish i wasnt working so i could be out there playing with it.

wahhh?!?! carlos you are a meanie! you never called me to hang out! :mad: :rant:

its ok i still think your awesome.

did you get the exhaust on yet? or are you still waiting for more parts?

haha to be honest i didnt even think about calling anyone... it just kinda happened. well i discovered last night that i apparently need to get a high flow cat now too... bla... other then that i need to just get my bushings on my suspension pressed out, and put the car togther cause i just about have everything now. i think haha... there is always something you know.

yes. always....

anyways.

so nicky's has a new gf. we should have a hang out party! did you meet david A already?

nope i havent meet david A yet... im down to hang... oh and nick still needs to get some shit for my brakes that we did a swap for... shit now that i think about i have to buy a new PS pump now.. blaaaa

stlthftr1 said:
dude once i move in to my own place we can hang ALL the time .

hi, i dont think we've met.

im aNna. nice to meet you. :)

yes party when stlthftr1 gets his place. woot!

his name is jose, i thought that you two met alraedy? oh well. yeah whenever he moves into that place we will jam it out.. haha

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't know any of the Naples people. It's weird we have so many people from Naples on this forum...we should do something with it. :)

lets all get together and have a circle jerk? haha.. well i am up for anything really maybe like next tue or something i dont know.. if not then like some time around the 7 or something cause it just gets crazy now with xmas and shit...

I just mean I never have anyone from Naples to slide with - you guys obviously drift, right? I wanna hit up the cart track soon.

i cant drift.... it would help if my car was finshed... haha.... oh and the cart track im pretty sure is a no go.. i belive that they tore it up or something i dont remeber, i know that the owner had found out about us going there and got pretty pissed off.... eh oh well whatevver i guess.

natariix said:
nah Devil Man.... I'll pass.

booooooo... and btw... thats not my name.. you should know it mami...

cart track is a no go a bunch of kids ruined and the cops dont want anyone there anymore because i think theres a new owner before you were able to go only in the day but now noones suppose to be there

Back
Top Bottom