Naples People

teknik said:
cart track is a no go a bunch of kids ruined and the cops dont want anyone there anymore because i think theres a new owner before you were able to go only in the day but now noones suppose to be there

yeah thats what i thought... i mean whats the difference its all illegal right? but you would really be playing with fire there i think...

natariix said:

yep i knew you knew it!! hehe... ok well to bad you wont come out and play with us.. till next time i guess.

ah ok well i guess you dont have to join in the circle jerk ( though your hands are probly going to be the softest) hahahahaha... anyways well whenever we can get something together here we can all go and fart around. i think that we should start at king richards, hit up the go carts and then go from there, ended the night at a bar.... probly pelican larrys or jacks bait shack..... sounds like a plano?

natariix said:
I'm down to go to Naples... not the circle jerk lol. I thought that's what you were inviting me to >_>

im formally inviting you down to chill with us in naples. :)

ill protect you from the pervs.

donnie just gave me a golf club. :D jkjk i love you guys you know i wouldnt hurt you. (unlike lucifer, throwing things at me... chasing me with air compressors... grrr)

Devil Man said:
ah ok well i guess you dont have to join in the circle jerk ( though your hands are probly going to be the softest) hahahahaha... anyways well whenever we can get something together here we can all go and fart around. i think that we should start at king richards, hit up the go carts and then go from there, ended the night at a bar.... probly pelican larrys or jacks bait shack..... sounds like a plano?

i wanna go to the boston beer garden!!!!!!!

natariix said:

no his name is lucifer. lol

David A said:
I just mean I never have anyone from Naples to slide with - you guys obviously drift, right? I wanna hit up the cart track soon.

haha , drift . i'm a poser but i still try when i have a running car, maybe we can slide my corolla. i've met you once or twice by the way , i have that 280z. i'm looking forward to anything automotive related in naples though . let's get serious bout a time and date.

mmmmmmm.... well if you guys can come up with that im still down for that too... i wouldnt mind having people over in my condo.. but the driving part wouldnt be happening really... we can get trashed though.. haha

stlthftr1 said:
how about a place where we can do stuff and be loud and not spend money and maybe do a bit of driving?

yea but going to get some food and chilling at the end of the night sounds good too.
we can do both :]
it'll be my first time in Naples.

oh dear. naples sucks. david A! we should get everyone together and go to ft. myers. :D

or if anyone knows any back streets.....

nat: if you want to you can park your car at my house and we'll take my car around. dont want your car to have more wear and tear driving around naples. lol

this is IF and WHEN we all can find a date and time.

annazscandal0us said:
oh dear. naples sucks. david A! we should get everyone together and go to ft. myers. :D

or if anyone knows any back streets.....

nat: if you want to you can park your car at my house and we'll take my car around. dont want your car to have more wear and tear driving around naples. lol

this is IF and WHEN we all can find a date and time.

hahahaha wear and tear aint the word for driving in naples lol

teknik said:
hahahaha wear and tear aint the word for driving in naples lol

yeah its all tailgating, braking, driving behind slow old people and alot of traffic & cops.

no i meant since her car has been driving X amount of miles it'll be nice for her car to chill. duh and save gas. :bigthumbu yessss... save gassss

oh man sloppy nigs be invading naples... oh shit... this place is going right to hell then...nat thanks for bringing the hood to naples.. haha

i live right off of exit 101. :D

thats fine nat, we'll find a parking spot for everyone. idk im kinda scared with all the loud exhausts going off in my neighborhood.

slidewayz240sx's exhaust already shakes mirrors in my house. lol

Back
Top Bottom