I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate when people cut me off from the sun pass lane to the exact change lane and try to hit me. then honk like its my fault. dumb ass young bitches in mommy and daddy's suv. fuck i need a paintball gun in the car. lol.

i hate it when shit goes to shit........and i stand clueless. I hate it when i want to visit a different state i have no money to do so. I hate it when i am alone at work all the time. I hate it when i look for a hug, its not there...........I hate it when it comes to this.

i hate that im not areok180 and dont have a wide body one my car. i want a wide body!!!! and the right wheels too!!!!

Rwd Rea said:
i hate when people cut me off from the sun pass lane to the exact change lane and try to hit me. then honk like its my fault. dumb ass young bitches in mommy and daddy's suv. fuck i need a paintball gun in the car. lol.
wanna buy mine?

i hate it when you dont know whats going to happen but there is only one out come and you know its going to fucken kill you from the pain.......................................

i hate it when i am a dollor short and a few mounths to late

nfs_emo_fag said:
I hate it when I buy a 1100 dollar microtech and the ecu doesn't fucking work properly!

I hate it when your shit doesn't work properly to. Should have gotten a haltech!

I hate it when im hungry....i hate it when im not high.....i hate it when i don't have the money to do whatever i wanna do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom