I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when you go in for a dream job interview and now you have to wait for them to call with their decision.

DrumFunKen said:
I hate it when you go in for a dream job interview and now you have to wait for them to call with their decision.

^^Yea, I hate that. Fucking stupid fire dept... bastards..

i hate that i havent finshed rebuilding my ka so i can be driving my s13 shitbox.... shit that means i hate myself. i think i see a black hole fomring next to meeeeeeeeee.

I hate it when you get 1k away from the dream turbo setup you have been building for almost 4 years and now have to pay your new mortgage :(

MiamiGrinch240 said:
I hate it when you get 1k away from the dream turbo setup you have been building for almost 4 years and now have to pay your new mortgage :(

4 years holy shit, 4g's in the engine with a full race manifold and autronic?

i hate it when people promise you something then turn their backs on you
i hate the fact i was born a procrastinator

jdmnismo300 said:
damn my dream now 2 lol

lol, well I got about the first part of that equation finished. I dont lust over full race manifolds, I can make one just as good if I want. and autronic............ hummmm maybe later.

I hate spending 240 dollars on rear tires and dont get results.

240SicknessX said:
4 years holy shit, 4g's in the engine with a full race manifold and autronic?

Not full race, I bought a Ground Zero Motorsports mani which is a beautiful piece. Equal length tubular design with a collector welded by Gods ;)

Just saving the money to finish the piping for the FMIC, DP, and WG dump has been killin me.
I don't cut corners so I'd rather wait and do it right then rush and have a piss poor setup. Especially with the KA-BOOM! :laugh:

Last edited:
i hate it when your a dollor short and a year to late..............
i hate it when i dont voice my opinon to the one's i love and want to love...........
i hate it when i cant cook rocks cuz crack dousent sell.................
i hate it when you dont know if she will love you the same way in a mounth that she already douse now......
i hate how god loves to hold something infront of you like a peice of meat to a dog then snatches it all away in on swift move.............
i hate it when my mind cant stop thinking..........
i hate it when i cant sleep cuz i cant stop thinking of her where she is what she did is she safe should i do some thing....................
fuck me i dont care any more i just hate it
a little venting for you all to read

i hate it when i know the one your talking about and know the wife as well, and can't say anything.
i hate it when good people get hurt.
i hate it when the doctor gives you an expiration date.
i hate it when you have to shop for wigs cause your going to be balder then josh. haha.

and i hate it when i eat too much dairy and feel like i am going to break the toilet. lol.

MiamiGrinch240 said:
Not full race, I bought a Ground Zero Motorsports mani which is a beautiful piece. Equal length tubular design with a collector welded by Gods ;)

Just saving the money to finish the piping for the FMIC, DP, and WG dump has been killin me.
I don't cut corners so I'd rather wait and do it right then rush and have a piss poor setup. Especially with the KA-BOOM! :laugh:

If you didn't buy pistons to put in your engine, use that money to buy another ka that you stash in the garage. Or make sure that its really slow so it dose not break.

240SicknessX said:
If you didn't buy pistons to put in your engine, use that money to buy another ka that you stash in the garage. Or make sure that its really slow so it dose not break.

i hate it when rick some how fucks up his post.

240SicknessX said:

We'll see. Only shooting for 275-300rwhp so it should hold just fine on the stock bottom end.

MiamiGrinch240 said:
We'll see. Only shooting for 275-300rwhp so it should hold just fine on the stock bottom end.

hahhaahhahaa.......................

im serious, be conservative. If you dont drive your car hard it might last a little while. Ive done this too many times. If you dont want to hurt anything do not go over 260whp and do not go wot in 5th.

go ahead and question my validity, im not stupid, and I am speaking from experience. fyi

I hate having to deal with stupid financial aid while trying to register for classes.

Last edited:
240SicknessX said:
hahhaahhahaa.......................

im serious, be conservative. If you dont drive your car hard it might last a little while. Ive done this too many times. If you dont want to hurt anything do not go over 260whp and do not go wot in 5th.

go ahead and question my validity, im not stupid, and I am speaking from experience. fyi

I hate having to deal with stupid financial aid while trying to register for classes.

this guy reads alot lol he knows everything id take his advice lol i fail

i hate failing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom