I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerok180 said:
I hate it when im hungry....i hate it when im not high.....i hate it when i don't have the money to do whatever i wanna do....

i hate it wen ppl mention hunger den i get hungry lol

i hate it when i have to research how to take things apart so i don't screw things up
i hate it when i don't have credit yet and want to finance something .... but i can't

J30 Meghz said:
i hate it when im broke

and colletion agencys keep calling me.

:(

oh yea i hate that too!!! lol... answer and tell them they have the wrong number... works for a little while lol

i hate it when i lend someone a trailor to get a car, and then she doesnt see that i get it back now that she has her car???

i hate it when someone else had the trailor and responsibilty of it *josh**grant* and they don't contact their friend carlos to let them know and i get blamed because of their laziness , but i agree i should take responsibilty
sorry

i hate it when a friend IMs you on AIM, you reply right away and they never say anything back...youre just sitting there wondering what the hell didnt they just IM me? lol

Fairlady280z said:
i hate it when a friend IMs you on AIM, you reply right away and they never say anything back...youre just sitting there wondering what the hell didnt they just IM me? lol

it happens all the time
i know how you feel lol
i HATE that

i hate knowing i have a LOT of shit to do for school tomorow, its 8.33 and i have yet to start 'cause i'm reading this all this crap!!

md2020 said:
ah! you reminded me i have a 1000 word essay i hate school!!!!!
:bigthumbu
jaja i'm still here too!!! i hate my spanish procrastinating genes

btw we missed u (&josh: dont get jelous :laugh: ) yesterday!

etxxz said:
:bigthumbu
jaja i'm still here too!!! i hate my spanish procrastinating genes

btw we missed u (&josh: dont get jelous :laugh: ) yesterday!

aw thanks
why get jealous lol
i had no gas money
i HATE being broke

i hate that i hate my job
i hate that i just turned 18 and my parents are making me pay rent.
i hate that i have school tomorrow
i hate that i cant find a better job cause they all requiere experience
i hate that ugh i just hate alot of stuff!

I hate having blown turbo gaskets...
I hate having no help the one time I need it the most...
I hate Not having a F**king Car for a week...

I hate it when you have a very important Job interview and you can't figure out what to wear..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom