I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did my post get deleted... i didnt say anything wrong did i?? i just hate it when things get stolen it sucks

I hate it when a man fails badly in something that he can no longer fix, or whom he failed to give back what was wanted or needed.
I hate it when a man can't breath when he see's visions of the past that was good times and he see's himself smile in his vision but yet a sad face is what dreams it.
I hate it when i have to bash myself on the forum........Failure.org

:threadjac

Devil Man said:
well while your bashing yourself, give me your car its the root of the problem...

$15,000 and its yours sucker....haha the car isn't the root, its a bond!

j/k about the sucker part....

Aerok180 said:
I hate it when a man fails badly in something that he can no longer fix, or whom he failed to give back what was wanted or needed.
I hate it when a man can't breath when he see's visions of the past that was good times and he see's himself smile in his vision but yet a sad face is what dreams it.
I hate it when i have to bash myself on the forum........Failure.org

:threadjac

raffi......people make mistakes in life...you must learn from them dude and try to better yourself on the situation! raffi = good peoples in my book!

on topic!

i hate it when the past few drift events i wanna enter but there always around fams b-days and cant afford to get my car ready!

DownSouthS13 said:
raffi......people make mistakes in life...you must learn from them dude and try to better yourself on the situation! raffi = good peoples in my book!

Thanks Rodd.... ur good peoples in my book as well Sir.

i hate it when other peolpe you like make the rest of your day a shitty one becuase of something they shouldnt have said/done.

i hate when your car breaks down last year and your so financially unstable you cant fix it and pretty much spend a whole year watching everyone progress and become badass while you have to sit there and wish you can only be as good as them...

i hate feeling emo...

i hate it when you know exactly who the person who broke into your crib is and manages to steal over 2k in random stuff and you cant do anything about it because you have no existing proof it was him, best part of all you is you cant teach him a lesson becuase he is 15 because the only lesson that crosses my mind when i see him is romping his face in....

JeepsteR118 said:
i hate it when other peolpe you like make the rest of your day a shitty one becuase of something they shouldnt have said/done.

i hate when your car breaks down last year and your so financially unstable you cant fix it and pretty much spend a whole year watching everyone progress and become badass while you have to sit there and wish you can only be as good as them...

i hate feeling emo...

i hate it when you know exactly who the person who broke into your crib is and manages to steal over 2k in random stuff and you cant do anything about it because you have no existing proof it was him, best part of all you is you cant teach him a lesson becuase he is 15 because the only lesson that crosses my mind when i see him is romping his face in....

nigga just hire a hit man dude!

DownSouthS13 said:
nigga just hire a hit man dude!

LMAO

That kid is a fucking failure at life for real though. Kick his ass sea bass!!

I hate when people steal from my friends and fuck their shit up

I hate it when little kiddies think they have more experience and knowledge then me about many subjects including name calling!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom