I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think mods have completed giving orange names to everyone. Id say sit back, relax, and wait. Or PM a mod.

i hate shit talking ,,and not to say F u,,, chuck,,, but just letting something go ,, just isnt cool,,, i take my Fu back chuck

i hate it when i see something on ebay i want but cant afford.

i hate it when i cant veiw threads i created.

i hate it when all my footage is on my friends camera i do not have acces to.

i hate it when my icecream melts before i get to enjoy its tasteyness.

i hate it when all of the above happens in succession within a matter of minutes.

e30 gangsta said:
i love that pic can i have one in high rez? Way to hack my photobucket cool guy!

hack? i didnt hack shit that pic was sent to me from a fan of urs

Well, there better be a caged octagon. . .I kid, I kid :eek: .

I don't know what happen but everyone here are cool people, we were getting along well for awhile. We need to stick together more now than ever, its looking great to be a SFL drifter :bigthumbu .

whiterabbit7500 said:
i hate it when i finally hookup with a chick i've been after for a long time, and the sex is horrible :-(

Oh man ain't that the truth!

It's like "Bitch, you owe me all that money wasted on dates!" :laugh:

Lmao, ya. I've been talking to this chic on/off for about 4 years, and the whole time she's talked up a storm about wat a freak she is and shit...and yet she really sucked...and not in a good way either, lmao.

whiterabbit7500 said:
Lmao, ya. I've been talking to this chic on/off for about 4 years, and the whole time she's talked up a storm about wat a freak she is and shit...and yet she really sucked...and not in a good way either, lmao.

shit talker......thats bullshit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom