I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when i lose my license over racing and the kid i was racing gets to keep his cuz hes rich!

I hate having to take the bus from west miramar to plantation Just to apply for my hardship license!

:mad: I hate it when thieves walk up your drive way and kick the mirrors off your car and steel them, your sparco pasenger seat and your hood pins!?!?! yes hood pins :confused:

I hate that I have to go to work now. Who knew working in the entertainment industry would be so tiring.

i hate when i hear my name on the show scrubs and think the tv is talking to me b/c im not used to evvverrrr hearing my name...

^ Yeah im not used to hearing my name either, Paul just isn't that common a name any more

I hate that when I tell people my name over the phone and then actually meet them they at first thought I was black because of my name..... Eugene.

BTW My name is the shit. Haterzzz

DrumFunKen said:
I hate that people don't know how to pronounce my last name. EVEr.

YES I AGREE ONE HUNDRED FUCKING PERCENT!!! :bigthumbu

I hate it when you do the legwork get the people talk to the owners for an event and the other group your working with steals it from you and takes all the credit for it....people should fucking die!!!!!!!!!!!! :madfawk:

I hate it when...

I come home from a weekend at SoBe, and find that I was supposed to workat 2, even though my manager told me I could take the weekend off

My bonus at work keeps getting delayed a week so I can't buy a car in the meantime

The hotel pool is closed, so we go to the beach to chill. Then SoBe police come and say we cant be on the beach...

I hate it when people I don't know show up to a rent and bring no alcohol, and don't pitch in for the room cost...then bitch and moan when I tell them to find another place to chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom