I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BiG MiKE said:
15 will get ya 20... Grow some ballz n talk to women ur age... stop shopping in middle skoolz with your cool "drift skills" loosers :D

Thats what I hate :D

:banhim:

+1

nfs_emo_fag said:
i hate it when people say i spend too much time and money on my car and not enough on things that "matter"

+1 Cars matter and have feelings to you know!!

nfs_emo_fag said:
i hate it when people say i spend too much time and money on my car and not enough on things that "matter"

Ummm the only other thing I think matters is food

MoparKitty said:
...what about sex? :confused:

Well, anyone can do that but not everyone can drift :bigthumbu . I will say thats a good one though, good way to spend some time until you drift again :D .

Last edited:
I hate when i am on floridadrift i get called ugly,fat,dumb,and that i have no boobs.

OK i am not the prettiest thing in the world, but i dont look like a dog either. I am not dumb thankyou i work on cars. I am not really fat, i mean if 140 is sooooo fat then yeah i am. And since when is a size d small boobs?

m4nfred said:
read profile....orlando people....no wonder shes so emo

me emo?? i am far from wanting to kill myself. I deal with assholes all day long, it is just a bit retarted to call someone fat over the internet when you havent seen them in person...

Most of the people in that group are jerks, unlike here.

ca18detgabby said:
me emo?? i am far from wanting to kill myself. I deal with assholes all day long, it is just a bit retarted to call someone fat over the internet when you havent seen them in person...

Most of the people in that group are jerks, unlike here.

I'm working on fixing that. BUt you can only save one emo kid at a time.

DrumFunKen said:
I'm working on fixing that. BUt you can only save one emo kid at a time.

you are trying to fix what????? Please do save all the emo kids, i am tried of them all over the damn mall. They are like look at me nobody loves me.. Whatever stay in your room then...

DrumFunKen said:
saving emo kids is easy..........

Just give them plastic knives.

awwwww how sweet of you... Lol yeah i live in lake mary and i got to the altamonte mall, and there are sooooo many emo kids. I just want to run up and kick them.... And i wear abercrombie alot and express, so whenever i walk by they look at me like i am the odd one....

DrumFunKen said:
I hate when I go to the Titty bar...... and none of the dancers have any titties.....

lol well i guess i cant work there because i have no boobs. Yeah ok i have a d, and i wouldnt work there because my bf wouldnt like that and i neither would i.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom