I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ca18detgabby said:
I hate when i am on floridadrift i get called ugly,fat,dumb,and that i have no boobs.

OK i am not the prettiest thing in the world, but i dont look like a dog either. I am not dumb thankyou i work on cars. I am not really fat, i mean if 140 is sooooo fat then yeah i am. And since when is a size d small boobs?

Meh ... don't worry about them. Like you give a fuck, you live your life on your own terms not by what they say or think. I'm sure they don't rule your life, so ... just brush it off and let them be with their stupidity and immature attitudes. Don't take it to heart, cause they feed off of your anger and aggression and keep at it to make it worse.

:)

J30 Meghz said:
LOL It was nice meeting you MoparKitty.. at Nopi =) and THanks again! :D

Nice meeting you too! :D

Last edited:
MoparKitty said:
Meh ... don't worry about them. Like you give a fuck, you live your life on your own terms not by what they say or think. I'm sure they don't rule your life, so ... just brush it off and let them be with their stupidity and immature attitudes. Don't take it to heart, cause they feed off of your anger and aggression and keep at it to make it worse.

:)

Nice meeting you too! :D

yeah i know it is just retarted when i never said that i was skinny or anything, because i know i am not....

ca18detgabby said:
me emo?? i am far from wanting to kill myself. I deal with assholes all day long, it is just a bit retarted to call someone fat over the internet when you havent seen them in person...

Most of the people in that group are jerks, unlike here.

140 isnt fat.... how tall r u? if r like 5ft 7 or 5ft 8 then deff no where near fat. =]

My rule is if you weigh more then me. Then it wasn't meant to be!!!!

I hate it when girls wear to much make up!.

DrumFunKen said:
My rule is if you weigh more then me. Then it wasn't meant to be!!!!

I hate it when girls wear to much make up!.

cant always say that im seen some fuckin smoking chicks at clubs with lots of makeup on lol...

19s13hb240sx said:
140 isnt fat.... how tall r u? if r like 5ft 7 or 5ft 8 then deff no where near fat. =]

Weight and height doesn't even matter ... some people look good/sexy with a little more than others that have nothing. It's all about body proportions as opposed to weight and height.

Okies, back on topic ...

I second the comment on girls with a lot of make-up. It's nice the accent some features, but it's not nice to put so much make-up that if it were to come off, you wouldn't even be recognized. OR, so much to the point that you can pass for a clown.

MoparKitty said:
Weight and height doesn't even matter ... some people look good/sexy with a little more than others that have nothing. It's all about body proportions as opposed to weight and height.

Okies, back on topic ...

I second the comment on girls with a lot of make-up. It's nice the accent some features, but it's not nice to put so much make-up that if it were to come off, you wouldn't even be recognized. OR, so much to the point that you can pass for a clown.

100% agree with both things =]

yeah i hate girls that wear way to much makeup. I will admit that in one of my pictures i had a bit to much eyemakeup, but it was at hot import nights and well that wasnt the worst thing there. Anyways i am 5'5ish i think? I dont know it has been like since i was in 6th grade since i have been measured. Anyways...

Yeah girls that wear alot of makeup, nope.

I hate when girls join a forum and and start talking about girl shit in a "I hate it when..." thread.

DrumFunKen said:

Do you get the point??????????????? Stay on topic Start all reposts with I HATE IT WHEN.

i hate it when girls with boyfriends join the forum and then talk in threads like they dont have one and are Looking :laugh: ..........stay on topic not that i dont apreciate your feelings but isnt it ur boyfriends job to make you feel better? :bigthumbu

I hate it when i buy stuff and don't ever get to use it. like an FC shell, turbo 2 dif, driveshaft, walbro fuel pump, toe steer eliminators, oh wait should this be in the for sale section.

I hate it when girls don't drift and come on here to pretend they are going to. it would be okay if they posted mostly nude photos at least once a week to help forget they don't actually drift.

We should just remove all girls from the forum....... hahahaha

I hate it when a bitch acts up and you gotta lay the pimp slap down on that ass!

I hate it even more when the bitch acting up likes it when you slap dat ass..... (or do I like it)

DrumFunKen said:
I hate it even more when the bitch acting up likes it when you slap dat ass..... (or do I like it)

You like your ass slapped.....

but I hate that Rob doesn't let me slap his ass anymore....

i hate when my mom watches the filipino channel and i cant understand a word that theyre saying, but its SO interesting. AHHH wowowee, i hate you!

I hate when my cat is an asshole and she makes a mess of everything, flings her litter everywhere and her food is somehow spread all over the ground.

I hate when I get an itch that I go to itch then it moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom