Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i eddited it for my liking but will we still have a u-turn i need more practic at that
solo.jpg

THATS SO BALLER!!! this is a nice cool new set-up and looks like fun with new runs set up the way they are now with tandem only guys and solo guys. BIG UPS TO TIM!!! I will be their driving forsure!

i eddited it for my liking but will we still have a u-turn i need more practic at that
solo.jpg

I don't know if you noticed but your layout puts the driver very close to the barracades and this is the reason we set it up the way we did. We do not want drivers smashing into the wall while exiting the turn. Also, the reason why we set up the solo runs layout the way we did was to give the drivers a chance to practice transitions; due to it seems that mostly everyone has a problem linking the transition at countyline, so now the driver will be forced to adapt.

And, to the person who said that to use the tandem layout for the solo runs, because of the lack of speed, I'm sorry to tell you but most of the people who do Countyline enter the first turn incorrectly, hence why they have problems linking the track, speed has nothing to do with it.

And, for the person who said $50 is not worth 15 runs, then you shouldn't be drifting. Some of the guys in this site have traveled all the way to Ocala, Fl have paid hotel, gas, and $100 event admissions, just to drift 10 laps. Tim, goes out there every event tries to get everyone as much seat time as he possibly can, but it seems that every event some idiot tries to amuse the crowd and takes up a good 5-10min of quality seat time for the other drivers...for example 300zx and RX7.

With that being said, this event should be a fun one, like all the other countyline events, and I think everyone should take advantage of the price and location of these events, and the learning experience you get out of Countyline. :bigthumbu

PAYMENT SENT!!! cant wait!

... also big ups to DUDOCIOUS for the new layouts!

Last edited:
I don't know if you noticed but your layout puts the driver very close to the barracades and this is the reason we set it up the way we did. We do not want drivers smashing into the wall while exiting the turn. Also, the reason why we set up the solo runs layout the way we did was to give the drivers a chance to practice transitions; due to it seems that mostly everyone has a problem linking the transition at countyline, so now the driver will be forced to adapt.

And, to the person who said that to use the tandem layout for the solo runs, because of the lack of speed, I'm sorry to tell you but most of the people who do Countyline enter the first turn incorrectly, hence why they have problems linking the track, speed has nothing to do with it.

And, for the person who said $50 is not worth 15 runs, then you shouldn't be drifting. Some of the guys in this site have traveled all the way to Ocala, Fl have paid hotel, gas, and $100 event admissions, just to drift 10 laps. Tim, goes out there every event tries to get everyone as much seat time as he possibly can, but it seems that every event some idiot tries to amuse the crowd and takes up a good 5-10min of quality seat time for the other drivers...for example 300zx and RX7.

With that being said, this event should be a fun one, like all the other countyline events, and I think everyone should take advantage of the price and location of these events, and the learning experience you get out of Countyline. :bigthumbu

Good points were made here, listen to one of the people who was one of the 1st to test out Countyline in general. Tim has also done a ton for SFL drifting and I'm always free to help you out man. I'm out for awhile so I have the time to help. Just tell me when and where ;).

People need to remember the days when we didn't have events and had to basically do it on the street. $50 for 15 runs is not bad, considering if you do it on the streets and get caught all the things that brings. At an event its more a laid back atmosphere and you get to hangout with people who also love drifting:bigthumbu.

^^ and i have far too many speeding tickets to get more points and risk my license. but idk i kinda need to get into fast entrances, gotta learn sometime or another and not in i95.

what about allowing those able to link the solo circuit run the tandem line? at the end of the day, we signed waivers saying "at your own risk"

um

Ill think about it and let you guys know the day of event. Thanks Dudocious for layin it down for me. :bigthumbu

^^ and i have far too many speeding tickets to get more points and risk my license. but idk i kinda need to get into fast entrances, gotta learn sometime or another and not in i95.

what about allowing those able to link the solo circuit run the tandem line? at the end of the day, we signed waivers saying "at your own risk"

yea i see your point now i didnt relize the k rail was the greay line.but hows it it gona be ran? like last time 2 laps each time or just one? if 2 laps is ther gona be a uturn or just a right and go around agin?

you guys need to add the "killer block" on the outside of the first turn for the tandem.

maybe reverse the tandem to exit in front of the crowd with the tire smokes and speeds.

this entry for tandem will only be faster if you enter EARLY. if you enter at the same distance from the turn as the last setups first apex you will fly off into oblivion. longer entry path and same 'width/radiusof corner' will not mean you can magically take it faster. so its gonna be interesting.

I'm gonna enter early and still fly off into oblivion, it's a countyline tradition for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom