Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i went to ask how much for them to change my clutch and they said $500!!! and i bring the clutch! ajajajajajajaj yea no am passing this event aswell! next!

damn bro sorry to hear that you too. Argh that there be drifting. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I feel really up to tandem, because I'm consistent and pretty aggressive with what I got. I'm leaving it up to you guys durr, but I'll be doing a lot to get sponsors and money in this short amount of time.

I would say so also, no other way to get better at tandem than to actually practice it :D.

PS I think I have the record for going into oblivion at Countyline lol.

sorry man, by the looks of it my car will be out of comision for this event... my clutch went capoot...lol.. but i will be there helping..
:bigthumbu

Noo!! No shots of DUDOCIUS what will I do! :[ But Im very glad to hear that you will still be attending ;]

I cant wait for this event. :bigthumbu

[and just my thoughts] yeah suan your very ready for tandem.
I think alot of people are getting really good out there, I would like to see alot of people tandem.

Last edited:
make use of your camera and take pictures of other drivers or anything inspiring...

Why of course! I never said I wasn't gonna be taking pictures of other drivers. I always do. I was trying to be funny to dudocius. I knew he'd get the humor. thanks.

Last edited:
so i went to ask how much for them to change my clutch and they said $500!!! and i bring the clutch! ajajajajajajaj yea no am passing this event aswell! next!

Seriously.... do you always complain? I have not seen a single post where you are actually optimistic about something.

Tim, I'm trying to drop that deposit for Jerry... as soon as that clears out of my list I got $50 with your name on it. Maybe when I stop by again to pick up or drop off more wheels. :D

Seriously.... do you always complain? I have not seen a single post where you are actually optimistic about something.

Tim, I'm trying to drop that deposit for Jerry... as soon as that clears out of my list I got $50 with your name on it. Maybe when I stop by again to pick up or drop off more wheels. :D

i dont complain about ur flickering HID's:eek:

But in the end, I was on the track, you were on the stands. ;)

Now harden up, fix your sh*t, get on the track and prove me wrong.

Noo!! No shots of DUDOCIUS what will I do! :[ But Im very glad to hear that you will still be attending ;]

I cant wait for this event. :bigthumbu

Don't worry Meg, I'll be there wearing my Kilt and my Wrestling Singlet, as I model fixing the cones. Don't worry you'll have all the drivers to take pics of, as you always do!! ROCK OUT!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom