Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
um

Because! ...........long story solo guys will get more transitions, and the 1st left has been rounded out.This will also force the tandem guys to go balls to the wall. And last the owner doesnt really want to let us enter the 2nd left but i promised him that only the tandem guys would run this route. So my answer is Because and no the solo group can not enter the 2nd left or you will be ask to leave. Ter-tech wont let anyone run the road course, without proving you can do the skid pad. Most people cant link countyline everytime the normal way so adding speed will run you into a barrier at the end of the track.

and y cant solo runs , run the same line as tandem?

Fuck..... you guys are gonna make me come down again arent you

do it do it!

Because! ...........long story solo guys will get more transitions, and the 1st left has been rounded out.This will also force the tandem guys to go balls to the wall. And last the owner doesnt really want to let us enter the 2nd left but i promised him that only the tandem guys would run this route. So my answer is Because and no the solo group can not enter the 2nd left or you will be ask to leave. Ter-tech wont let anyone run the road course, without proving you can do the skid pad. Most people cant link countyline everytime the normal way so adding speed will run you into a barrier at the end of the track.

i was just wondering some solo ppl mite want some more speed to link lines. but thats just me.

Last edited:
holy shit i can't wait to get my motor done. v8 plus suspension on the new layout is gonna be mad fun.

Yeah, I don't know about the mph but that looks like 3rd gear (tandem layout), if the starting line is anywhere close to where it normally is. It sounds like fun to try to connect that layout. I'll be out there as soon as I can finish my swap.

last time i saw some ppl not be able to link the 2nd and 3rd corner alot. on the way back yea theyll tear ir up but not coming in. IMO!! so i think mayb a lil more speed will help them. but since its the track owner doesnt want ppl running the tandem line it dont matter.

last time i saw some ppl not be able to link the 2nd and 3rd corner alot. on the way back yea theyll tear ir up but not coming in. IMO!! so i think mayb a lil more speed will help them. but since its the track owner doesnt want ppl running the tandem line it dont matter.
My guess is that those people weren't entering the 1st turn correctly to link the 2nd and 3rd turns. More speed isn't going to help them. Proper instruction will. ;)

the entry speed was the problem with people linking the course last time. timing/throttle commitment was. maybe some car setup stuff for some... the SEXY rx7 needs to tell me what they were doing besides ruining a front set of tires. (i just wana help ^^)

this entry for tandem will only be faster if you enter EARLY. if you enter at the same distance from the turn as the last setups first apex you will fly off into oblivion. longer entry path and same 'width/radiusof corner' will not mean you can magically take it faster. so its gonna be interesting.

With a little more throttle commitment people can connect those 2 corners. If a little 86 with low power output can do it anyone can lol ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom