Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Definitly There As Long As The Car Is Still In One Piece. If Youv Seen It Lately Youd Understand. That Dumbass Owner Actually Spent Money On The Track!! Wow Awesome. No More Crazy Dirt Drops Sweet- They R Kinda Fun Though More Angle Ya.

I heard you talkin bout this on wednesday, I help drew the course :)
Lookin in the alphabet in my scrabble game and collecting all my A's to bring to the track.

DUDOCIUS drew the layout and the possible lines people can take through the course. I'm very happy with it. Only problem is, I'm gonna pissed when it comes down to picking up the cones since I'm gonna be working the field this time. :rolleyes:

naw ahhh...well I drew the track, you guys discussed the lines, same difference. So does that mean we are gonna have ramps and ring of fires! sweet!

naw ahhh...well I drew the track, you guys discussed the lines, same difference. So does that mean we are gonna have ramps and ring of fires! sweet!

Let me clarify. The image shappa is going to post is based on the drawing DUDOCIUS did. Thats why I said, DUDOCIUS drew the layout. ;)

Last edited:
lol you guys are clowning... i know that would have to hand it to tim but would i have to wait till the event or could i give it to him earlier.

It's a pre-registration..... you have to pre-pay him.... hinting.... before the event. :rolleyes:

Tim's an easy guy to find though. He's at many meets.

Will there be list of the Drivers be on the main page and updated everyday? also with paying you have to tell what group were in also right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom