Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo i wanna see people cheering the drivers as if they were rockstars this time!!!!! Its a celebration bitches!!!!!!! a celebration of new and intermediary drivers!!!!!!! I gots like 12 peoples going im gonna hype this event so we have the whole city goin muwahahahahahahaha

yo i wanna see people cheering the drivers as if they were rockstars this time!!!!! Its a celebration bitches!!!!!!! a celebration of new and intermediary drivers!!!!!!! I gots like 12 peoples going im gonna hype this event so we have the whole city goin muwahahahahahahaha

yea not gonna happen last time 75% of the ppl that are there didnt know. the other 25% are from the site. they dont have an idea of drifting. their from hialeah all they kno is to step on the gas! and cars that make loud noises! this time am gonna chill were the food was like last time FTW!!! am taking drinks!

Hey if i dont have my new car running by then, can me and my friend reg to drive the same car at the price of 110? seeing as that would be the price of 2 people registering
Edit/Delete Message

how many tires should i bring?? this is my first event...

It kinda depends on the car, power output and driving skill. More power with advanced skill will wear out tires faster. I hope that helps you out a little to decide. I will say it's better to bring more, it sucks to run out of tires at an event. If you still have tires left over you can use them for the next event.

wel

Well that is up to you, i cant promise alot of runs, its only 50$ if it was a 100$ i could understand. But if two drivers wanna share the same car and pay for 2 regs they will get the same runs. I only got about 15 runs for 106.95$ at the last Ter-tech because i had to share a car. We cant run a continuous line cause we dont have the room to do it safely. Everyone knows i do my best to get you guys as much runs as possible. But if anyone is worried about it, just come out and support the other guys. That way you dont get frustrated with me or the event. I want everyone to have a good safe time, for cheepest price i could get. And i will do my best to show as much love to the drivers as possible. At least you guys get to drive! i kinda got sucked in to running everything with the help of some great friends. I have to go to ter-tech event to get practice. But its still worth it!:bigthumbu
All you guys are great and i love watchin you guys improve every event.

Seems hardley worth it, but I need to practice so I'll wait to see what the new layout is like, and make my decision.

tim im down to help out if you need more people. I just realized every moroso event i fuck up my car but never at countyline. lol And ive done more events at coutnyline LMAO. Seeing as how my car will be down till i swap my motor ill help out as long as it aint runnin cones. lol

Solo Group Line
solo.jpg

Tandem Group Line
tandem.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom