Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo i've never seen ericks HIDs flicker....and he is right i've never seen nothing positive on ur posts......:werd:

WORD!!!!

did u go to moroso? the night event? and well if yall havent seen the positive then thats your fault :bigthumbu but am not gonna start anything idc wat u ppl say. am here for the drifting and to learn.

Last edited:
Hell i would cancel the event if i was going to Japan. Sorry guys Tokyo, All the the cars, drift parks, and jap women > my event.

lolz....lets do it!!! Lets pak all the cars that are registered for the event on a APL Freightliner and get a discounted rate to ship all cars to Japan...then we unload and rent out Bihoku Circuit with Driving Sports and have a baller ass time!!

Lucky bastard lol

Have fun and bring me back a suitcase sized Japanese chick :bigthumbu

bro....you asking for a japanese midget?:laugh:

Last edited:
did u go to moroso? the night event? and well if yall havent seen the positive then thats your fault :bigthumbu but am not gonna start anything idc wat u ppl say. am here for the drifting and to learn.

yo dont get me wrong iam not trying to start nothing iam just saying every thing i've read is critisizing or negative iam just being honest.......and yes i did DRIFT the ter-teck event but its cool man u do u, iam just saying........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom