Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm backing out of this weekend's even for travel reasons so i'm down for thisone. tandem needs a cage i presume?
damnit, i wish i lived closer.... id like to drive there.
i wish i'd live closer to you, i'd like to drive desoto:D

Were not requiring cages but you must ask hachi first before you can register for tandem or already be on the pre-approved tandem list
This not a drivers list, just so they know they don't have to ask. Juan H, Ryan "Tic Tac", Shant aerok, Raffi aerok, Tim aerok, Kyle L, Erick Mahle, Estie, Pablo, Sean love, Guillermo "E30 Gangsta", Robert "dudocious", Jeremy Lowe, Hasy "no lsd needed", Anthony basileo. If any of these guys do not want to tandem please let me know other wise you will automatically be placed in the tandem group.

Last edited:
i got a bunch of new power adders going in this weekend ...headers,underdrive pulleys and intake manifold spacer should make about 20-30 hp and ill have my 100hp wet shot in before this event so ill be driftin on juice for this one just like the bottle fed kanow im the bottlefedz33 im also making some adjustments to my suspension to handle the additional power and tighten me up alittle mid corner were i seem to get really lose

I may be sliding a buddies skyline if i find some extra wheels and tires to throw in the back. crazy freakin power, RB FTW!

i might have to sit out of this one ladies.....im not sure yet... money is kinda of a situation.
ill def. show up for sure to support FO SHO!!

I honestly don't think anyone will mind if you ride shotgun. Just ask some of the advanced guys politely. I know I wouldn't mind(if my car was done). It's always good to help the future of SFL drifting ;). I wish I started at your age.
thnx man yeh im really into and wanna get a car asap.

i got u bro andr rodd do it k rail krew nigga im makking vbynyl

cool ill look out for u thanx..

and i pretty much only know rodd of all the SFL guys cuz of Forza lol. so ill see if he can help me find someone to ride with :bigthumbu

thnx man yeh im really into and wanna get a car asap.

cool ill look out for u thanx..

and i pretty much only know rodd of all the SFL guys cuz of Forza lol. so ill see if he can help me find someone to ride with :bigthumbu

^^^ ill be there aswell, u can pass by and say wassup. am a kid as well. 18 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom