Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
well as some of u guys may know im just a 15 yr old kid into drifting hoping to get a car soon

being that said.. i wanna know if anyone is willing to allow me to ride shotgun with them so i can see how drifting is pretty much and techniques. willing to pay the 10 dollars.. just need to find a helmet.. but want to know if anyone would give me the privilege of riding with them ?

Gallermo "E30 gangster"

Who the fuck is that guy?

I know a guillermo. And a e30 gangsta. Should i let them know someone stole their name and spelled it wrong? LMAO jk

Thanks btw for putting me on the list :)

well as some of u guys may know im just a 15 yr old kid into drifting hoping to get a car soon

being that said.. i wanna know if anyone is willing to allow me to ride shotgun with them so i can see how drifting is pretty much and techniques. willing to pay the 10 dollars.. just need to find a helmet.. but want to know if anyone would give me the privilege of riding with them ?

I honestly don't think anyone will mind if you ride shotgun. Just ask some of the advanced guys politely. I know I wouldn't mind(if my car was done). It's always good to help the future of SFL drifting ;). I wish I started at your age.

i got u bro andr rodd do it k rail krew nigga im makking vbynyl

Things looking good for me to make it down there. Just got to wait till next week and then if alls good I'll sign up. How long do we have till the pre reg closes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom