Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it, I smashed my thumb really bad and its swollen and gross as hell. I'm sure the nail is going to get all zombie and fall off, not sure I can drift with it by then. >_<' the painnn sucks. vicotin ftw. lol

damn it, I smashed my thumb really bad and its swollen and gross as hell. I'm sure the nail is going to get all zombie and fall off, not sure I can drift with it by then. >_<' the painnn sucks. vicotin ftw. lol

pass me some miroki, hook a brother up!

damn Im booked for that day :mad:
who makes the flyers? is it possible to put "thanks to so and so photography"
so ppl can add them to their portfolios like some of the other flyers have them
:bigthumbu

who makes the flyers?

I do

is it possible to put "thanks to so and so photography"
so ppl can add them to their portfolios like some of the other flyers have them
:bigthumbu
Yeah I was doing that then I asked one of the photographers he said, well they get in for free so I don't think it matters. But I see your point and its not a problem for me to do it I just can't remember who took the pics lol so if you know who did ill put there names on there.:bigthumbu

I do

Yeah I was doing that then I asked one of the photographers he said, well they get in for free so I don't think it matters. But I see your point and its not a problem for me to do it I just can't remember who took the pics lol so if you know who did ill put there names on there.:bigthumbu

sometimes I get in for free sometimes I dont
it looks like the pic of the bimmer and the silver fc are mines
(Oliver L Photography)
I think its pretty cool as I show them to ppl:bigthumbu

thanks man!

it looks like the pic of the bimmer and the silver fc are mines
!

The bimmer is yours the fc is some unknown guy look

The Flyer
driftflyer.jpg

Your photo of the fc
attachment.php

Some other guys photo of the FC
attachment.php

Last edited:
PASS TECH = Helmet, seat belts, lugs, batt tied down, Catch cans, no loose items in car, and PANTS AND SHOES!!!

Why does it say that you need a catch can? Im not leaking oil or anything and I dont have a catch can so whats up with that?:confused:

use a 16oz oragne juice or similar type of bottle
zip tie it and done.

should be good enough i would think

man, Idk if I'll be able to drive.. I get my wisdom teeth pulled wed.. and the event is sunday... lol But we'll see..Pre-reg is still open correct? or can I pay at the gate?

Miami is kinda far drive tho from where Im at...and wisdom teeth and potentially breaking something and towing it home to tampa is really stopping me.. haha whens pre-reg going to be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom