Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, Idk if I'll be able to drive.. I get my wisdom teeth pulled wed.. and the event is sunday... lol But we'll see..Pre-reg is still open correct? or can I pay at the gate?

heh i don't thin kyou should be driving....i had a terrible experience when mine came out.

lol thats alot of aka's on the name lol

anyways glad and hopefully ready to be back.....
need to start burning more tires than engines... thats the new goal for sebastien and rick for 08.

watch out now! got that rick and sea bass sAuws on the miata... holla. rick aka 240sickness comming out soon on that sAuws....

#10 Registered.:)

And in pure drifter fashion, my steering is binding and leaking fluid now. Going back in the shop. It'll be done in time.:mad:

DUCT TAPE!!!!

dont use duct tape it wount work LMAO Just do like i do and drift with a empty rack and no power steering. Its fun as hell.

lol thats alot of aka's on the name lol

anyways glad and hopefully ready to be back.....
need to start burning more tires than engines... thats the new goal for sebastien and rick for 08.

watch out now! got that rick and sea bass sAuws on the miata... holla. rick aka 240sickness comming out soon on that sAuws....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

dont use duct tape it wount work LMAO Just do like i do and drift with a empty rack and no power steering. Its fun as hell.

LOL. I was joking about the duct tape. I just put it back in the shop today.

I can't run with it cause the steering sticks. Don't want to run the risk of throughing my car into the wall.

I welded my rack closed after it broke. It held up for two events before all the seals started blowing out. It never siezed either i finally bought a new rack then i blew my motor LMAO the joys of drifting.

true drifter fashion?
means you must drift a piece of crap wouldnt it be great to drift all day and not have one issue ,then just drive. home save your money and get a better drift car.thats what i did and my 240 was mint perfect body and motor and still it sucked come track day something always came up.you spend more cash up front but in the end alot less come time for track weekends

^if all of us could afford nicer drift cars im sure wed all drop our cars quick but seeing as how times are tough and most of us are always broke we work with what we got. My pos has made it back from the track everytime even with a broke rod so in my case im stickin with my supra cause although its a pos its a true soldier

^^^ WOOOOOOOOOOOO SAS FOR PRESIDENT! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

but its true alot of us cant afford to buy a 350z and be like ok ama drop some more money on to it . fk payments for something like dat are like 300+ a month plus insurace! HELL NA!

my boy matt has a 06 350z he pays 680 a month for it he can't afford to put anything on it cause rent, insureance, and car payment takes 80% of his money each month. Im not willing to do that to myself for a car i'm gonna stick with my no car payments pos

Last edited:
It's also more about proper maintence more than anything. There's a big difference between track car maintenance and daily driver maintence. I've seen newer cars with big problems after racing/drifting hard because of this. It took me awhile and lots of patience to build my Corolla to withstand drifting abuse. There are other important factors to building, a for the most part reliable track car(remember it's still a track car). If I type them all with an explaination this will look like an essay lol.

PS The insurance will be even cheaper soon when I get the collectable license plate. . .yay :D.

yea man im gonna have to go with sas on this one. my car takes everything i throw at it and still drives around everyday. and being as i dont spend money on a car payment i can do things to the car. i mean dont get me wrong if you can do it then go ahead but for those of us that are infected with lackus fundus we make do with what we have

I'm there! Put me on the list if you can - I'll paypal you as soon as the money transfers in to my account.

Lies! You will never come to an event!

Yeah I was doing that then I asked one of the photographers he said, well they get in for free so I don't think it matters.

Sorry, but just because photographers are let into events for free, doesn't mean that anybody except the photographer owns the rights to the photos. The fliers are basically copyright infringment, unless you had prior consent from each photographer whose photos you used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom