Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
solo groups are full.

ok the solo groups are full if any one still wants to drift call or pm me, we will talk about afew more spots maybe.

Dark Cloud Krew will have the grill out again for this event but in order to get food this time you must either donate money or bring something. Last event alot of money was spent on our part and alot of people didn't even ask they just walked up and took food i said something to a few people and they just looked at me like it was there right to eat our food. (chuck about slapped a girl for taking his braut LMAO) Chris Jackson you have advanced warning this time homie so you can contribute to the feast. Contact suaknee for more info on what to bring. -Dark Cloud Krew

im getting really bored of being a spectator.......like really bored...know what that means?!

Dark Cloud Krew will have the grill out again for this event but in order to get food this time you must either donate money or bring something. Last event alot of money was spent on our part and alot of people didn't even ask they just walked up and took food i said something to a few people and they just looked at me like it was there right to eat our food. (chuck about slapped a girl for taking his braut LMAO) Chris Jackson you have advanced warning this time homie so you can contribute to the feast. Contact suaknee for more info on what to bring. -Dark Cloud Krew

cool, hey SAS im bringing cupcakes for all the people i met at meghz bbq and you get one too. :D hope you liked the cake kuz ill be making chocolate cupcakes again with sprinkles. i'll be sure to bring one by for you.

to everyone else, i might make some more cupcakes but i can only make so much so if you see mostly me or meghz with cupcakes feel free to come by and get some.

Please everyone dont send any more paypal payments

Please there not enofe time for me to transfer the money before friday. and reg is pretty much full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom