Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, hey SAS im bringing cupcakes for all the people i met at meghz bbq and you get one too. :D hope you liked the cake kuz ill be making chocolate cupcakes again with sprinkles. i'll be sure to bring one by for you.

to everyone else, i might make some more cupcakes but i can only make so much so if you see mostly me or meghz with cupcakes feel free to come by and get some.

hell yeah the cake was the shit too bad chuck ate half of it. LMAO

brats or burgers? or both? :D

are you offering to bring them or requesting?

Last edited:
cool bring em please dont freeze them though it takes forever to cook. Last time somebody i can't remember his name snagged a bugger that looked welldone on the outside but was ice on the inside LMAO the look on his face was priceless.

I might be able to get another grill and some food out there to help cook. If not I'll bring food or money.:bigthumbu

sweeeeet i made it, thanks hachi! it says the cap is 20 before the list but after the list it says its 30 so i figured reg was still open.. sorry! i didnt get to run in january bcuz I was missing a wheel stud, so im looking forward to driving with ya'll

its 30 drivers 20 solo 10 tandem so you got lucky

show up early so i can draw on your car before the event starts :bigthumbu

Last edited:
damn i did get lucky.. i'll be there at 9 with an extra set of tires.. my car is flat black primer so don't bring black.. or do actually, that'd probably look sick..
btw chalk looks wierd clearcoated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom