Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
gdnimr0d said:
Team aerok will be there hopefully tim can put me and shant on the mic we will make this event rock!
omg yes, anybody besides the owner.
The track owner hired a guy to announce so he will be on the mic all day.

tire changer?
Yes loading it up today :bigthumbu

hey is it too late to just show and pay at the gate
It Says Only 20 Solo Drivers And They Already Show 20.
The solo driver list is full and will not be offering anymore spots
I think there are some spots open for Tandem list but you must be on the pre-approved drivers list.\/ \/ \/ \/

Juan H, Ryan "Tic Tac", Shant aerok, Raffi aerok, Tim aerok, Kyle L, Erick Mahle, Estie, Pablo, Sean love, Guillermo "E30 Gangsta", Robert "dudocious", Jeremy Lowe, Hasy "no lsd needed", Anthony basileo, BOXMOD, Bigiepigie Nick.

Last edited:
anybody need 16 inch tires i got two almost new 16s i think there 225 that i can bring with me if anyone wants them. ill sell both for $15. These arn't matching tires but it gives you something to burn up. I think ones a yokohama and the others a nitto. Anybody wants em let me know.

got everything loaded up and ready to go. bet of luck to all the drivers lets try to get a streak going of no one hitting k rails:bigthumbu

got everything loaded up and ready to go. bet of luck to all the drivers lets try to get a streak going of no one hitting k rails:bigthumbu

yes k rails suck but. On a good note my car has a little tune still runs super rich but better and one of my turbos are going out

best of luck to all you guys out there wish i could make it but I gotta work on the bright side at least i dont have to run out and grab all the cones:p....have fun guys

sorry guys...not gonna make it today! have other things to take care of!

on the other hand i wish everyone drives awsome and has a blast!!!

good shit I haven't been to countyline in a long ass time! the day is lookin pretty good, hopefully it stays that way!

gonna get some food and then head out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom