CFRC Presents DRIFTING (clever name, ya?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna name call, or call him out. He knows who he is. It was str8 bullshit. Did he pay 4 times as much as the rest of the drivers so that he can drive four times as much?
Ps- plz send me the video...I would like to see what I did wrong!
Thx.

Pm me who you're talking about broseph. This kinda stuff shouldn't happen.

:applause: loven mr. goodin running the line! thats the way it should be done.. :applause:

All in all great event, everyone in the tandem class did great. Couple sick close runs, had a close call with the wall but just scuffed the wheel. But besides that hello new coil-overs, clutch, and tie rods. Thanks to CFRC for holding another great event and NOS Energy Drinks and all the other sponsors.
Cant wait to see more pics and vids!!

Last edited:
:applause: loven mr. goodin running the line! thats the way it should be done.. :applause:

haha thanks bro.

I just figured the way I was doin it was pretty simple, and didnt leave anyone confused of the order or who was going.

The pace cone seemed to help everyone out too, and everyone picked up on it super fast.

You and camel have blown me away with how good you bros are getting. Bill was really getting it by the end of the day too after following you bros all day.

Everyone in tandem drove awesome. The driving was great, but also the fact of you guys paying attention and using your heads.

the only issue is run groups. we have to do away with intermediate and begginer.
tandem and non tandem

tandem is all tandem cars in line
non tandem is order of tech/arrival? B1-12 C1-12 D1-12

write their $ in shoe polish, big, on front windor corner. simple. 12 cars = 30 min run groups for all groups- 4 groups = 2hours of rotation.

To make sure we dont have to go over 36 (or 40?) non-caged we need to bring back old style of drifting with PreRegistration. You wanna drive? Get it paid first. No one has to drive 3 hours to be told its full, track doesnt have too many cars = low run count = mad people.

Could allow people to show up and pay if the cap isnt met, but if it gets filled = sorry shoulda pre-regged.

Cant be mad at you for them not doing the easy/smart thing. Takes a LOT of headaches out, and you could even have a quicker gate /check in/ instead of paying there. AND you can assign them a car number B/C/D 1-12 as they roll though the gate based on the ORDER they pre-regged or arrived and get checked off list...

its so simple with pre-reg.

the only issue is run groups. we have to do away with intermediate and begginer.
tandem and non tandem

tandem is all tandem cars in line
non tandem is order of tech/arrival? B1-12 C1-12 D1-12

write their $ in shoe polish, big, on front windor corner. simple. 12 cars = 30 min run groups for all groups- 4 groups = 2hours of rotation.

To make sure we dont have to go over 36 (or 40?) non-caged we need to bring back old style of drifting with PreRegistration. You wanna drive? Get it paid first. No one has to drive 3 hours to be told its full, track doesnt have too many cars = low run count = mad people.

Could allow people to show up and pay if the cap isnt met, but if it gets filled = sorry shoulda pre-regged.

Cant be mad at you for them not doing the easy/smart thing. Takes a LOT of headaches out, and you could even have a quicker gate /check in/ instead of paying there. AND you can assign them a car number B/C/D 1-12 as they roll though the gate based on the ORDER they pre-regged or arrived and get checked off list...

its so simple with pre-reg.
Yeah, pretty much.

Tandem was running through so fast, that I saw some doods having to stop and take a break for a minute.
If you spin out in your run, GET OFF THE DAMN TRACK! NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE thinks its awesome watching you be a dickhead out there doing donuts after you spin out. If you spin, drive the shortest way off the track, and try again next run. When you spin out, you get a lil bit frustrated and frazzeled and when you instantly try to clutch kick again, you arnt starting your drift correctly and your line will suck, and you will almost ALWAYS spin again. When I spin out, I get the car back under control and DRIVE OFF THE TRACK.
Also, If you suck ( and I mean that in the nicest way possible) ASK FOR FUCKING HELPPPP. You are learning NOTHING when you go out and do 20 runs, and keep spinning out. At the sliding into 2011 event, Taylor Ray in the Porche asked me to ride with him and help him. I took one run with him. I saw what he was doing wrong, told him the way for him to fix it, and the next run, he goes out and KILLLLSSS it.
If you arnt going to listen to anyone trying to help you though, just dont ask, and you can just keep spinning out and driving off the track.

People not driving good in B and C group isn't the reason why you dont get as many runs, its cause the majority of the people that dont drive as good, have their god damned heads up their asses and think its completely awesome to go out there and just start blowing donuts and spinning out 3 times in a run. Start using your heads out there people, and realize that when you do that dickhead shit, all you're doing is taking away from your own driving time.

Im not trying to be mean to ANYONE out there, im just trying to help you guys do more runs and help you guys improve. When you see Jason and I standing there with our helmets on grid, we arnt trying to look cool, we're standing there on our own time trying to help you guys out.

When you see Jason and I standing there with our helmets on grid, we arnt trying to look cool, we're standing there on our own time trying to help you guys out.

yea and dont come at me with "my ebrake doesnt work" - get it fixed ?

sure you 'can' do the track without it, but if you could do that everytime, you wouldnt need me. ebrake can help in more ways then just entering.

ebrake schmebrake. but i think we need to like put that tire line in the middle again or something, i saw a buncha doods like on exit almost dirt drop on the opposite side of the track.

ebrake schmebrake. but i think we need to like put that tire line in the middle again or something, i saw a buncha doods like on exit almost dirt drop on the opposite side of the track.

yea, a lot of doods are taking that turn wrong/ 100% missing the clip. I want to fix that next event with a whiteboard

Yeah, pretty much.

Tandem was running through so fast, that I saw some doods having to stop and take a break for a minute.
If you spin out in your run, GET OFF THE DAMN TRACK! NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE thinks its awesome watching you be a dickhead out there doing donuts after you spin out. If you spin, drive the shortest way off the track, and try again next run. When you spin out, you get a lil bit frustrated and frazzeled and when you instantly try to clutch kick again, you arnt starting your drift correctly and your line will suck, and you will almost ALWAYS spin again. When I spin out, I get the car back under control and DRIVE OFF THE TRACK.
Also, If you suck ( and I mean that in the nicest way possible) ASK FOR FUCKING HELPPPP. You are learning NOTHING when you go out and do 20 runs, and keep spinning out. At the sliding into 2011 event, Taylor Ray in the Porche asked me to ride with him and help him. I took one run with him. I saw what he was doing wrong, told him the way for him to fix it, and the next run, he goes out and KILLLLSSS it.
If you arnt going to listen to anyone trying to help you though, just dont ask, and you can just keep spinning out and driving off the track.

People not driving good in B and C group isn't the reason why you dont get as many runs, its cause the majority of the people that dont drive as good, have their god damned heads up their asses and think its completely awesome to go out there and just start blowing donuts and spinning out 3 times in a run. Start using your heads out there people, and realize that when you do that dickhead shit, all you're doing is taking away from your own driving time.

Im not trying to be mean to ANYONE out there, im just trying to help you guys do more runs and help you guys improve. When you see Jason and I standing there with our helmets on grid, we arnt trying to look cool, we're standing there on our own time trying to help you guys out.

This is soooo true... People do the same thing at Countyline and it's the most annoying shit ever.:chair:

Yeah, pretty much.

deffinatly next event if ur cars not out there id love to have u ride with me a hook me up with some tips. iv been working hard to not go out to the events and look like i fool like i used to at osw lol. me marc and camel have been putting alot of time im our area street sliding but its alot different then cfrc's layout. im also still dialing in my suspention me and marc got ride of most of our camber and r runing almost full tire patch now, so im still adjusting lol. but any advice ill deffinatly appreciate.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

just ask. even if i have my car i usually make time to help other groups.

sweet the more advice the better

Um

Well I seemed to have payed the price for having a car that stands out, only got 6 runs. Talk to a few 240 guys and they got at least 10 runs because they would jump into different classes guess it's harder to tell them apart.
Venue was awesome! I will defiantly be up there again if there's a cap on drivers. It's to much for 6 runs, but I think that I was the only one that got so few. There needs to be some adjustments, which me and Steve talked about. I see a lot of potential I'm kinda jealous. I can only hope county line will become the venue cfrc is someday (minus all the k-rails) Until then I do the best with what we got.
My only concern is the amount of cars this track is claiming.

Oh forgot to mention, great people. My favorite part of events are meeting new people and watching drivers come together to help each other out. There is no shortage of love at cfrc the drivers and spectators were awesome. From what I can tell Orlando has a solid and growing drift scene. Keep it up!

Last edited:
deffinatly next event if ur cars not out there id love to have u ride with me a hook me up with some tips. iv been working hard to not go out to the events and look like i fool like i used to at osw lol. me marc and camel have been putting alot of time im our area street sliding but its alot different then cfrc's layout. im also still dialing in my suspention me and marc got ride of most of our camber and r runing almost full tire patch now, so im still adjusting lol. but any advice ill deffinatly appreciate.
r

yeah man, Im down to help for sure. You really looked like you were really gettin it. Your entries are like, right on par with everyone elses and from what I could see from the grid you were doing great. AK was telling me that you were getting the entry allll the way into like the middle of the horseshoe and just couldnt link it together. Just let me know man, I'll be down there.

haha thanks bro.

I just figured the way I was doin it was pretty simple, and didnt leave anyone confused of the order or who was going.

The pace cone seemed to help everyone out too, and everyone picked up on it super fast.

You and camel have blown me away with how good you bros are getting. Bill was really getting it by the end of the day too after following you bros all day.

Everyone in tandem drove awesome. The driving was great, but also the fact of you guys paying attention and using your heads.

Thanks man, every event I just try to improve, felt like I couldve done better this event tho there's a couple things I need to do to the car but it worked out good an just put the best show on I could for the crowd.:driving:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom