CFRC Presents DRIFTING (clever name, ya?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U know said:
you won't be a super go hard... I don't have any problems fixing my car, Like I said if I get a trans I'll go if not I'm not really stressing it brehh ;)

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

i have sr trans ready to rock 150 or also have sr bellhousings for cheap.

Can you send me your number when you can

you won't be a super go hard... I don't have any problems fixing my car, like i said if i get a trans i'll go if not i'm not really stressing it brehh ;)

---------- post added at 12:23 am ---------- previous post was at 12:20 am ----------

can you send me your number when you can

561-308-6083

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

I don't speak that jiberrish. All I speak is DRIFT.
I plan on trading paint with you on Saturday. because ur name is Camel style. And my people ride Camel's.
<3

^^ now im forever calling u camel jockey its ur new gig

Let me know if you have any questions.

The event is only 5 days away, plenty of time to get stuff done and get your car out for an awesome time!

Haa, Well I'm always down for that, we can do the camel style slide!

Quote:
I don't speak that jiberrish. All I speak is DRIFT.
I plan on trading paint with you on Saturday. because ur name is Camel style. And my people ride Camel's.
<3

:gayfight:

Last edited:
All drivers:

Be at the gates AT or BEFORE 8am.

All drivers need to be there in time for a drivers meeting at 8:30, then a short little A-group drivers meeting after.

Contact me for any questions or concerns. Thanks.

I heard you guys were going to tear shit up tomorrow because my new lens came just in time <3

Photo548.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom