Caravan to Moroso

i prupose a early meet up time for DD maybe 8am-9am just because well prob get dere at 12-1pm and i know that moroso events end early like 4pm-430pm so i rather get to DD earlier

Me and the ppl who are riding with me wont be able to meet up with you guys since me and my uncle are gonna be looking at a car we might buy on our way up to the track. But what part of Moroso are you all guys gonna be hanging out at? The skidpad or the roadcourse?

Fairlady280z said:
Me and the ppl who are riding with me wont be able to meet up with you guys since me and my uncle are gonna be looking at a car we might buy on our way up to the track. But what part of Moroso are you all guys gonna be hanging out at? The skidpad or the roadcourse?

I tend to alternate, between both, but spend most of my time by the skidpad.

MiaS13 said:
I don't its up to you guys . Whatever time you all wan t to meet is cool.

I'm going @ 10. if we leave @ 10:30 we should get there at 11:15 - 11:30... plenty of time to see people slide, spin out and possibly crash :confused:

we all get there like at 10-10:15 and then we head out like 10:30-1045. we'll get there like at 1130-12 and we'll be good. and like that some people can sleep cause 830 is kinda early to meet and getting there at 10 would not be cool cause there wont be anything going on.

MiaS13 said:
we all get there like at 10-10:15 and then we head out like 10:30-1045. we'll get there like at 1130-12 and we'll be good. and like that some people can sleep cause 830 is kinda early to meet and getting there at 10 would not be cool cause there wont be anything going on.
I agree with this man....

Mike I added you on the list now you are legally obligated to show up :laugh:

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
also add sideways13 to the list and z28_scorpio

done and done

jdmnismo300 said:
i prupose a early meet up time for DD maybe 8am-9am just because well prob get dere at 12-1pm and i know that moroso events end early like 4pm-430pm so i rather get to DD earlier
12 is way too late to get there, I couldn't do that so I'm leaving early

I wanna take shots of people arriving and all that.

SO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO LEAVE EARLY LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

FAL said:
12 is way too late to get there, I couldn't do that so I'm leaving early

I wanna take shots of people arriving and all that.

SO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO LEAVE EARLY LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me sir.... Thread Jacking is a crime :banhim:

I want to leave early but i gotta pick up manny before i get to DD so yeah. I don't know how far he lives from DD so theres no telling how early i gotta leave anyways. -SAS

SAS said:
I want to leave early but i gotta pick up manny before i get to DD so yeah. I don't know how far he lives from DD so theres no telling how early i gotta leave anyways. -SAS

Manny lives about 5 minutes from DD...

Back
Top Bottom